Bad Drivers

Old July 27th 05, 02:57 PM
Kyle Tucker

In article >,
Dave LaCourse > writes:

> It sounds like you are giving him what he needs, but believe me, he
> will benefit greatly from all the exercises in Stevens' school. And,
> he (and you) will have a ball doing it. d;o)

Well we're NH residents so I'll have to look elsewhere for a course
for him. I also wanted to pass along this website I found while digging
for people also fed up with the drivers (and parkers) out there. He's
gone to great lengths to document his experiences.

http://www.bytebrothers.org/Assholes-at-the-wheel.htm

--
- Kyle
Old August 2nd 05, 06:52 PM
Glenn Richards

Dave LaCourse wrote:

> It was impossible to move most Virginia drivers from the fast lane. A
> hand-held nuclear device would not have helped. One woman in a Saturn
> insisted on staying in the fast lane while driving 62 mph. She had
> traffic backed up for 200 yards in both lanes. I finally managed to
> pass her (after about ten other cars/semis did) on the right side.
> I'm sure she felt that she was not breaking any laws, but by not
> staying to the right, she was.

You should try driving the M6 in the UK at times! Lots of people sitting
in the middle and right lanes (we drive on the left here, but you
probably knew that anyway) with the left lane empty. The temptation to
pass on the near side is very great...

....and I have to admit, I have sometimes succumbed to it, and quite
deliberately cut up the Lane 2 Shareholder who's causing the tailback!

--
Glenn Richards Tel: (01453) 845735
Squirrel Solutions http://www.squirrelsolutions.co.uk/

IT consultancy, hardware and software support, broadband installation

The Nation's Worst Drivers [email protected] Ford Mustang 22 May 31st 05 01:56 AM
Drives me crazy MidnightDad Driving 35 April 26th 05 03:05 AM
SUV drivers MidnightDad Driving 60 April 1st 05 08:03 PM
Flashpoint Racing Series begins tonight! [email protected] Simulators 34 February 18th 05 02:37 AM
Truck Drivers Needed Trucking Recruiter 4x4 0 April 14th 04 01:33 PM