FS: 2000 - 2006 Sentra OFFICIAL DEALER/TECH SERVICE MANUAL $5 (CD - AVOID CHEAP SCAMmy imitation home-made for generic cars, there's only ONE such manual).

Old September 20th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Mark Licetti

Default FS: 2000 - 2006 Sentra OFFICIAL DEALER/TECH SERVICE MANUAL $5 (CD - AVOID CHEAP SCAMmy imitation home-made for generic cars, there's only ONE such manual).

Posted on Ebay, item# 330271072453. Goto www.ebay.com & enter
"330271072453" (w/o quotation marks) into search window (or item#). 'BUY
NOW' OPTION' is AVAILABLE, hence no need to wait for Auction - 'BuyNow' set
to $5. Below is a copy of Ebay ad, note it's a $210 official CD/publication
Nissan provides to dealers' Technicians, but I am asking a bargain just to
get rid of because no longer own Sentras in fleet.
Do NOT reply on Newsgroup, and if email: remove "NOJUNK" strings in my
address (repeated twice), for SECURITY BEST IF WE COMMUNICATE VIA EBAY, but
you can still email if preferred - just fix the address manually. I DON'T
read Newsgroups, only read Email & Ebay!!! My Ebay feedback is 100%
positive, not to mention 13 YEARS of Newsgroups trading without complains.
Here's Ebay posting copy (for convenience):
******************

Nissan Publication No. SM4E-1B15U0 (on CD disk, paper/book version nobody is
using anymore).
OFFICIAL (also known as FACTORY/SERVICE/SHOP) Manual given by Nissan to
dealers/techs, from Nissan Publications dept (www.nissan-techinfo.com); that
site is asking $210 for CD or $300 for a printed/book version (3,502 pages
in 4 volumes); but I am asking a $bargain as no longer own Sentras & several
copies I ordered long ago, were not even used - new, up for sale, only 2
units (both Sentras these disks were intended for were sold).

Covers ALL B15-platform Sentras, i.e. from late year 2000 thru 2005 (don't
know about 2006, but MOST LIKELY included). Besides USA, Sentras were known
in other countries as "Sunny", 'Bluebird", "Pulsar", "200SX" but I don't
guarantee this manual to cover such variations, I only guarantee it for
Sentra B15 platform (00-05 [06]).
Besides text, offers detailed diagrams/pictures/tables/computer controls,
etc. to disassemble/assemble, repair/test or anything - a massive manual if
printed. Priceless for technically-inclined people, but not "easy reading"
for car owners who hire others to fix their stuff. So if you want Nissan's
internal info this is what Technicians must have, but if you only know how
to change oil and wash cars this manual might be "overkill" for you.

NOT a generic "automotive repair" disks sold by scamsters (I received one of
those - labeled 'Nissan Sentra", but containing generic junk), NOT cheap
Chiltons/Haynes books which are useful but not to the point as to compare
with this 3,502-page official Nissan Publication. Also note: Haynes ENDED
Sentras coverage by year 1999, there hasn't been a new book from them for
years staring 2000 and Haynes headquarters responded to my email by stating
book release date for 2000+ Sentras has never been set, even if it comes out
(most definitely never) it will be another $15 basic repair reading.

P.S. If you wish, I can also throw in FREE owner's manual fopr 2004 Sentra
(also on disk, probably same for 2001-2005), I KNOW it's a free download
from Nissan website but bundling it could save you time, also quick
reference (specs - all, specs - wheels detailed, other info I digged on 2004
Sentra while I owned them, just to share info that takes time to gather).

LANGUAGE: English. FORMAT: PDF COMPATIBLE: Win/ Mac

* Engine Mechanical
* Engine Lubrication System
* Engine Cooling System
* Engine COntrol System
* Fuel System
* Exhaust System
* Accelerator Control System
* Clutch
* Manual Transaxle
* Automatic Transaxle
* Front Axle
* Rear Axle
* Front & Rear Suspension
* Road Wheels & Tires
* Brake System
* Parking Brake System
* Brake Control System
* Seat Belt
* Supplemental Restraint System (SRS)
* Body, Lock & Security System
* Glasses, Window System & Mirrors
* Roof
* Exterior & Interior
* Instrument Panel
* Seat
* Manual Air Conditioner
* Starting & Charging Systems
* Lighting Systems
* Driver Information System
* Lan System
* Audio Visual, Navigation & Telephone System
* Auto Cruise Control System
* Power Supply, Ground & Circuit Elements
* Maintenance
* Alphabetical Index

ENGINE OVERHAUL AND REBUILDING
WIRING DIAGRAMS
TROUBLESHOOTING AND DIAGNOSTICS
COMPUTER DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE TREE CHARTS
ENGINE PERFORMANCE
FRONT END AND ALIGNMENT PROCEDURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
SUSPENSION
TRANSMISSION REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
AIR CONDITIONING SERVICE AND CAPACITIES
TRANSMISSION IN CAR SERVICING
COMPUTER DIAGNOSTIC CODES
FIRING ORDERS
DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS ON EVERY MODEL COVERED
FACTORY MAINTENANCE SCHEDULES AND CHARTS
SERPENTINE BELT ROUTINGS WITH DIAGRAMS
TIMING BELT SERVICE PROCEDURES
BRAKE SERVICING PROCEDURES
DRIVABILITY CONCERNS