labor

Old August 15th 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Millwright Ron

Default labor

Jobs are moved over seas to the cheapest labor cost and less
government control..... Does that mean that we who work with our
hands,our brains and our hearts have to make third world wages? Does
this mean that we have to work in a unsafe environment? Do we have to
sacrifice our health, our bodies and our loved ones?
There is always someone who will work cheaper, with less safety
and less concern about our environment.
Just look at big business..... The owners of mines,factories and
companies who are fined or arrested each year for pollution,safety
violations,harassment,lying,endangering their employees.
The Ceo's that steal hundreds of millions of dollars from their
companies and stock holders. If you think Unions are corrupted? You
hand better take a good look at big business.

Today we need organization of Labor more than ever......

Unions .... "The people who brought you the Weekends"

Union Millwright and Damn Proud Of It
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com
Old August 15th 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
mauimary

F*ck off, go whine in alt.union.whiners

Old August 15th 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Defiant[_2_]

Hmm sounds like we have a scab amongst us..
Millright ron you go right ahead and say what you want you have a Union
Brother behind you and thats somethng alot of people can't seem to
comprehend that being union is being brothers in a UNION!!!!
as for the scab you can kiss my union white a**
Charles
local 752L united steel workers of america

Old August 15th 08, 04:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

That would be fine if this were a union newsgroup.... And you, sir, can take
your ****ing union and stuff it up your lily white ass....

There are a lot of off shore items that are being made of better quality
than union made for cheaper than union made.... You are not my brother...
you aren't even my friend.... Just because I do my best to excell at what I
do, doesn't mean you laggards should ride my coat tails....

Union = communism.

Old August 15th 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
WindsorFox[_4_]

Defiant wrote:
> Hmm sounds like we have a scab amongst us..
> Millright ron you go right ahead and say what you want you have a Union
> Brother behind you and thats somethng alot of people can't seem to
> comprehend that being union is being brothers in a UNION!!!!
> as for the scab you can kiss my union white a**
> Charles
> local 752L united steel workers of america

Sounds like we have a top posting sheep among *us*.

--

"While the fringe on one side hurl epithets at the fringe
on the other side, the vast bulk of us sit here somewhere
Old August 15th 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.gathering.rainbow,chi.general
hostlocal

"Defiant" > wrote in message
> Hmm sounds like we have a scab amongst us..
> Millright ron you go right ahead and say what you want you have a Union
> Brother behind you and thats somethng alot of people can't seem to
> comprehend that being union is being brothers in a UNION!!!!
> as for the scab you can kiss my union white a**
> Charles

this is a Ford Mustang Group, puke-face.

Take you and your "butt-****ing union sweety-poo" and post in

alt.all.union.people.are.gay
alt.gay.white.unionized.steelworkers.that.are.puss ies
alt.scabs.bufu.your.mama.-union.boy

Old August 15th 08, 07:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang,alt.gathering.rainbow,chi.general
Dudly

many union members are gay, like Millwright Ron and Charles, and that is OK.
Don't go down on them for being gay, rather criticize them because they are
in a Union which keep the unemployable working.

Old August 15th 08, 10:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
ah[_3_]

"Dudly" > wrote in message
> many union members are gay, like Millwright Ron and Charles, and that is
> OK.
> Don't go down on them for being gay, rather criticize them because they
> are in a Union which keep the unemployable working.
>
> "hostlocal" > wrote in message
>>
>> "Defiant" > wrote in message
>>> Hmm sounds like we have a scab amongst us..
>>> Millright ron you go right ahead and say what you want you have a Union
>>> Brother behind you and thats somethng alot of people can't seem to
>>> comprehend that being union is being brothers in a UNION!!!!
>>> as for the scab you can kiss my union white a**
>>> Charles

>> this is a Ford Mustang Group, puke-face.
>>
>> Take you and your "butt-****ing union sweety-poo" and post in
>>
>> alt.all.union.people.are.gay
>> alt.gay.white.unionized.steelworkers.that.are.puss ies
>> alt.scabs.bufu.your.mama.-union.boy

Thank god (doesn't really exist) that this is a sane, reasonable newsgroup!

Old August 16th 08, 04:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
rAzZbAr

I never used to like unions. I felt about the same as you guys. I felt
like I could bloody well represent myself. I resisted when I was
pressured into joining the union at Boeing. But it was more of a
hassle to stay out than it was to join and pay something less than a
dollar out of each paycheck, which was pretty fat for being just out
of high school.

It's the only time I was in a union, and only for a few months and it
was over 40 years ago. But I learned that all of the anti-union
propaganda I fell for was a bunch of bull****. All of it.

You guys go on calling your pathetic names, like the kind of guys I
used to think union guys we a bunch of crude, ignorant bigots.

But if you study the numbers, you'll see that America began its years
as a first rate world power as the union movement grew, and began its
decline as the union membership declined while the corporations sold
out their own countrymen in favor of cheap unprotected labor from a
certain Communist dictatorship.

If you guys don't like unions, go live in China.
Old August 16th 08, 04:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Kruse

On Aug 15, 11:15 pm, rAzZbAr > wrote:

> If you guys don't like unions, go live in China.

Personally, I have nothing against a union. Matter of fact, in some
areas such as mining or a steelworking job,
I can see where it could prevent a company from replacing a 55 year
old with a 20 year old who could work
harder for less pay.

I actually worked in a plant that had a union. I did not join the
union, but that is the subject of another post.....
Perhaps if somebody asks me real politely, I will explain why.
Actually, in the plant that I worked in, a person who worked there for
one year would make the exact same
wage of a person who had worked there for 30 years.

You had no chance of getting a bonus or any kind of incentive pay for
doing a better than average job.

Kinda like living in China.

Happy Labor Day Tom in Missouri Corvette 0 September 3rd 07 04:53 PM
need help with labor time, please [email protected] Technology 86 December 16th 06 03:32 PM
Another Labor Rate ? maxpower_hd[_2_] Technology 5 December 10th 06 02:35 AM
Labor cost Seeker Technology 15 November 22nd 05 07:09 PM
Labor day Trip Billy Ray Jeep 5 August 7th 05 04:47 PM