Rfactor new tracks

Old October 30th 05, 09:53 PM
gcorrigan

Default Rfactor new tracks

Just a short note to"tell" others awaiting "real" tracks for Rfactor.

Ive managed to download 3 tracks, Albert Park, Imola and Monza.

I was just starting to loose a little interest in this title. Just
cant't really get into "fantasy" type tracks. But now with some GP
circuits that I am totally familiar with, it's rekindled my interest
in Rfactor.

The sensation of speed towards the end of the straight at Monza with
the cockpit shacking to bits is a real buzz.

cheers all

Glenn
Old October 30th 05, 11:00 PM

Hi Glenn

You should get Birmington ( Barber Dodge Motorsports Park ) - great track
Suzuka is quite a fun one too,
LimeRock (with and without Chicane) is available but seems to have a problem
with version 1040,
Hungaroring 'beta' has been released recently, but I haven't seen that one
so no comment.

Just some tracks to help keep you interested.....
Do you have the F3 mod?

Cheers
==--==

Old October 30th 05, 11:16 PM
gcorrigan

Yes I do thats a great mod, seesm to be even more popular than those
shipped with the "title".

I hope someone is moddeling SPA, the speed sensation there should be
incredible.

thanks for the nice reply.

cheers

Glenn
Old October 31st 05, 01:24 AM
John Smith

"gcorrigan @ozemail.com.au" <NOSPAM> wrote in message
> Just a short note to"tell" others awaiting "real" tracks for Rfactor.
>
> Ive managed to download 3 tracks, Albert Park, Imola and Monza.
>
> I was just starting to loose a little interest in this title. Just
> cant't really get into "fantasy" type tracks. But now with some GP
> circuits that I am totally familiar with, it's rekindled my interest
> in Rfactor.
>
> The sensation of speed towards the end of the straight at Monza with
> the cockpit shacking to bits is a real buzz.
>

> cheers all
>
> Glenn

I downloaded Monza, but can't stand to drive it due to the crappy track
textures, do you have the same problem? If not, where did you get it?

Old October 31st 05, 02:02 AM
gcorrigan

Agree the track textures are..... , well pixalated.

Guess I would rather drive a classic/familiar circuit and sacrifice
some texture quality, than race on some crisp fantasy track.

Just a personal opinion, and I do know what you mean. I wish it were
criper too. But I take it any day

cheers

Old October 31st 05, 04:51 PM
John Smith

It's like driving on glitter...or acid

Old November 1st 05, 05:42 AM
Byron Forbes

Mid Ohio and Interlagos are must haves and are very well done.

Old November 1st 05, 07:29 PM
Rusty Unger

Where are the Monza and other download found?

Old November 1st 05, 08:43 PM

http://www.sim-challenge.com/rfactortracks/

You can find tracks here.....

Cheers
==--==

Old November 1st 05, 10:03 PM
Rusty Unger

thanks!!
"<MM>" > wrote in message
> http://www.sim-challenge.com/rfactortracks/
>
> You can find tracks here.....
>
> Cheers
> ==--==
>

> "Rusty Unger" > wrote in message
>> Where are the Monza and other download found?
>> "<MM>" > wrote in message
>>> Hi Glenn
>>>
>>> You should get Birmington ( Barber Dodge Motorsports Park ) - great
>>> track
>>> Suzuka is quite a fun one too,
>>> LimeRock (with and without Chicane) is available but seems to have a
>>> problem with version 1040,
>>> Hungaroring 'beta' has been released recently, but I haven't seen that
>>> one so no comment.
>>>
>>> Just some tracks to help keep you interested.....
>>> Do you have the F3 mod?
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> ==--==

Where are the tracks for rF? John Smith Simulators 16 October 9th 05 12:24 AM
Any Tracks for rfactor already? Cris Eichler Simulators 7 September 3rd 05 04:38 AM
GTP Tracks? Tiny Lund Simulators 4 February 4th 05 06:01 PM
New sims and old tracks... John DiFool Simulators 9 January 14th 05 09:21 PM
Fi Challenge add on tracks Battle Weary Simulators 1 October 26th 04 06:27 PM