Beetle Interior- Colour Help

Old January 10th 06, 02:53 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Beetle Interior- Colour Help

Hey Guys,

I hope someone can answer this question for me, others keep telling me
to go to other sources and not answering my question:

Has anybody bought an interior from the TMI vintage series? My bug is
Bahama blue and the winsor/iris interior that was previously in it
isn't made anymore and I want to do something kinda funky.

I'm thinking the Cosmo green/ Phosphor which I think is an original bus
colour?? My bf is freaking out that it's going to be too green and
contrast the blue, but the car has green in it.

So my question is does anybody have this!! and can I see a picture? and
would you describe it as really green or sorta a turk colour. I think
we can pull off the turky colour.

Thanks,

Lil ol girl from Canada

Old January 10th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Just for reference I should have included this:
http://vwupholstery.com/vw/pdfs/vint.pdf

Old January 10th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

I don't see a option on the site but a few years ago I had them send me a brochure with all the colors. Maybe they'll
send you one and you can hold it up to the car in question

My theory, if you think a certain color combo looks right and you don't plan on selling the car I say run with it.

Old January 10th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

I've looked at two of the things online and one of them looks really
bubble gum 60's turquoise and then the one on the TMI Site looks more
greeny. I imagine the brochure will provide for another colour. Maybe
I'm colour blind? And I agree with you...who cares if I like it right!