Any dealers stocking new C7s yet?

Old May 17th 13, 04:33 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Smarty

Default Any dealers stocking new C7s yet?

Has anybody actually seen a C7 at a dealer location for sale?
Old May 19th 13, 04:30 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_2_]

"Smarty" > wrote in message
> Has anybody actually seen a C7 at a dealer location for sale?

Will not be in "stock" until this fall, maybe Sept. but most likely
Oct. Don't look for one sitting on the lot until next year unless we
have a financial meltdown before then.

Old May 19th 13, 05:59 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Rufus

Smarty wrote:
> Has anybody actually seen a C7 at a dealer location for sale?

Supposedly someone in my workplace has one on order...I hope it's not red...

--
- Rufus
Old May 21st 13, 12:59 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Smarty

On 5/18/2013 11:30 PM, Dad wrote:
> "Smarty" > wrote in message
>> Has anybody actually seen a C7 at a dealer location for sale?
>>

> Will not be in "stock" until this fall, maybe Sept. but most likely
> Oct. Don't look for one sitting on the lot until next year unless we
> have a financial meltdown before then.

Thanks for the reply. I have been checking around my local area and the
dealers all seem to be pretty clueless about delivery dates. They
immediately switch to 2013 C6 inventory (I have a C6 already!) and ask
if I would consider trading for a new 2013.........

Looks like it will be a little longer wait than I expected.