PING: Hughsie-Poo...

Old March 23rd 10, 08:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Square Wheels[_27_]

Default PING: Hughsie-Poo...

Oh, Hughesie-Poo
Oh, Hughesie-Poo
Oh, Hughesie-Poo, everyone hates you
Hughesie-Poo

Well, I found out why your spew isn't getting through to ABPA. It's not
getting posted to ANY of the auto groups on your hit/hate list.

You, Oh Great Lame One, have had a Cancelbot placed on your posts. And
only a few agencies can do that legally. So, you've done yourself in again
it seems.

Don't believe me? Check for yourself.

St Michael the Kind

Patron Saint of Goats

--
This message brought to you by:

Cool Canadian Air®
Packed fresh every day in the Hudson Bay and shipped to your door.

Old March 23rd 10, 10:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Square Wheels > wrote in
:

> Oh, Hughesie-Poo
> Oh, Hughesie-Poo
> Oh, Hughesie-Poo, everyone hates you
> Hughesie-Poo
>

> Well, I found out why your spew isn't getting through to ABPA. It's
> not getting posted to ANY of the auto groups on your hit/hate list.
>
> You, Oh Great Lame One, have had a Cancelbot placed on your posts. And
> only a few agencies can do that legally. So, you've done yourself in
> again it seems.
>
> Don't believe me? Check for yourself.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1!!!

Another Goat****er whinefest is coming!

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"I can see why you have difficulty understanding why I am a babe
magnet" - Edmo understates the facts.
Old March 23rd 10, 03:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Square Wheels[_27_]

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:26:28 +0000, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:

> Square Wheels > wrote in
> :
>
>> Oh, Hughesie-Poo
>> Oh, Hughesie-Poo
>> Oh, Hughesie-Poo, everyone hates you
>> Hughesie-Poo
>>

>> Well, I found out why your spew isn't getting through to ABPA. It's
>> not getting posted to ANY of the auto groups on your hit/hate list.
>>
>> You, Oh Great Lame One, have had a Cancelbot placed on your posts. And
>> only a few agencies can do that legally. So, you've done yourself in
>> again it seems.
>>
>> Don't believe me? Check for yourself.

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1!!!
>
> Another Goat****er whinefest is coming!

Ah, yes, how sweet it is!

I gotta admit, when something so ... well-deserved happens, my soft
marshmallow-core starts showing, and I get that ol' warm-and-fuzzy
feeling inside.

I love the smell of justice in the morning! (Along with the
clean, fresh fragrance of napalmlolive.....)

SW

--
Take up a hammer, and soon everything begins to look like a nail.