ok i just test drove a 02 GT

Old May 12th 05, 12:50 AM
Defiant

Default ok i just test drove a 02 GT

Ok I just test drove a 02 GT almost 19000 miles, silver, leather, nice car
but I don't think I'm gonna be happy with only 260 HP to me that motor just
isn't enough. I need more.
probably gonna go back and see about that Mach 1 I think it has the kind of
Horsepower levels I'm accustomed to.

--
Defiant

Defiant Till the end

Old May 12th 05, 03:07 AM

Defiant wrote:
> Ok I just test drove a 02 GT almost 19000 miles, silver, leather,

nice car
> but I don't think I'm gonna be happy with only 260 HP to me that

motor just
> isn't enough. I need more.
> probably gonna go back and see about that Mach 1 I think it has the

kind of
> Horsepower levels I'm accustomed to.

Defiant,

If it's the 3,200-mile Mach 1 for $21K, and you can swing the payments,
I'd snatch it up quick.

Patrick
'93 Cobra

Old May 12th 05, 04:24 AM
.boB

Defiant wrote:
> Ok I just test drove a 02 GT almost 19000 miles, silver, leather, nice car
> but I don't think I'm gonna be happy with only 260 HP to me that motor just
> isn't enough. I need more.
> probably gonna go back and see about that Mach 1 I think it has the kind of
> Horsepower levels I'm accustomed to.

Not enough power. Hmmmm. I wonder if I could fix
that?

--
..boB
1997 HD FXDWG - Turbocharged!

Old May 12th 05, 05:51 PM
Mark C.

Slap a vortex or paxton on the '02. That'll make you smile.

--
Mark
--

. com...

Old May 13th 05, 03:17 AM

Make me smile too as he flies past me at the track .

-Mike

--
Melt away the Cellulite with Cellulean!
http://www.MeltAwayCellulite.com/

Old May 13th 05, 03:17 AM

Err.. it's a Vortech though. Not vortex. Or Kenne Bell!

-Mike

Old May 13th 05, 04:23 AM
Defiant

payments aren't the problem it's the dam Insurance that's what's killing me.
got the payments at 360.00 a month. But I just bought a Tahoe for the wife a
few weeks ago and on top of that payment my budget is pretty shot. now next
year when I get some of my 4 wheelers paid for I can afford a Cobra probably
but I need something right now. my truck has 173,000 miles on it and while
it's not doing too bad I'm not sure how long it will continue to last.
and my other 2 cars are a 71 firebird formula 400 and a 73 Camaro Lt.
sorry for the rant
Defiant

ups.com...

Old May 13th 05, 06:49 AM
Mark C.

Yah the vortechs ar good one's two.

--
Mark
--
"I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who once said, "I drank
what?". " Val Kilmer in Real Genius.

news

Old May 13th 05, 11:42 AM
Defiant

good point, but them so would a Cobra..
Big smile......
I just don't like buying a car and not being happy with the power and then
having to start doing things to make it faster when I could get another
model and be just as fast as a modified version right out of the box. if
that makes sense.
I guess what I'm saying is for the money I spend to get the gt to the Machs
power level I would have to spend allot of money to get it there.
Defiant

Old May 13th 05, 04:13 PM
Michael price

man buy the mach 1! there sweet. if nothing happens i`ll be looking for
one around the first of the year. will have my f-150 payed off then.
don`t know if i want a red, blue or orange one??? mp

LIDAR Trial this Week [email protected] Driving 17 April 9th 06 02:44 AM
Test Drove 6 Vehicles - Narrowed down to CR-V and Equinox Avery Honda 9 October 31st 04 04:18 PM
Test drove the new S4 sjsturner Audi 0 June 28th 04 06:13 AM
Test drove the new S4 sjsturner Audi 0 June 28th 04 06:12 AM
Test drove the new S4 sjsturner Audi 0 June 28th 04 06:12 AM