STL C3 Sharks corvette club

Old May 18th 10, 11:40 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
01 C5

Default STL C3 Sharks corvette club

Hi,
May 16th was the Sixth annual C3 Sharks auto show.

The St Louis C3 Sharks have only one restriction,
you must have a C3. ('68-'82)

The weather was gloomy with the threat of rain, so the
turn out was small, but every shark that did show was
nice and a potential show winner.

Here's a link to the photos from the show.
http://img202.imageshack.us/g/2010c3002.jpg/

If anyone is a member of the sharks or knows a
member, please let them know where to find the pics.

If you're interested, here's the link to the sharks web site.
http://www.stlc3sharks.com/

enjoy
01 C5
Old May 27th 10, 06:37 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
lab~rat >:-)

On Tue, 18 May 2010 17:40:16 -0500, 01 C5 >
puked:

>Hi,
>May 16th was the Sixth annual C3 Sharks auto show.
>
>The St Louis C3 Sharks have only one restriction,
>you must have a C3. ('68-'82)
>
>The weather was gloomy with the threat of rain, so the
>turn out was small, but every shark that did show was
>nice and a potential show winner.
>
>Here's a link to the photos from the show.
>http://img202.imageshack.us/g/2010c3002.jpg/
>
>If anyone is a member of the sharks or knows a
>member, please let them know where to find the pics.
>
>If you're interested, here's the link to the sharks web site.
>http://www.stlc3sharks.com/
>
>enjoy
>01 C5

The Sharks have Stingrays?
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Old August 23rd 10, 11:52 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
uncle_vito

Sharks only? Must be boring.

news

Old August 23rd 10, 11:34 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
01 C5

Actually, I think most of the members of the sharks are members of
other corvette clubs in the area. There's a bunch too.
Within a fifty mile radius, there's probably fifteen corvette clubs.
So as something special to celebrate the C3 generation,
they have their own show once a year.

On Mon, 23 Aug 2010 03:52:56 -0700, "uncle_vito"

Old August 24th 10, 02:25 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Clams Canino

"uncle_vito" > wrote in message
> Sharks only? Must be boring.

Nonsense.
So long as the '68 and '69 427's are there - the world is perfect.

-W