Car Washing Question

Old July 30th 05, 10:32 PM
Dave Wick

Default Car Washing Question

My wife recently ready me a newspaper ad about a new car wash soap that
promised "no spots" as the water dries. As I recall it seemed like it was
from a big name or seemingly reputable company, but I wasn't bright enough
to have her save the ad and have since forgotten who/what it was. Yes, I
know EVERYONE claims their product does this, but this was a new one.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Dave '89 GT

Old July 30th 05, 10:52 PM
T T

Hey Dave. Mr. Clean puts one out. I have hard well water & if I don't
dry my black car after washing, the spots are terrible. I had thought of
buying one of the systems in question for over a year but kept putting
it off, thinking it wouldn't work like advertised. IT WORKS GREAT!. No
sots at all, & thats with real hard water. I think you would be really
impressed. I sure was.

Old July 30th 05, 10:59 PM
Max C. Webster III

"Dave Wick" > done said:

> My wife recently ready me a newspaper ad about a new car wash soap that
> promised "no spots" as the water dries. As I recall it seemed like it was
> from a big name or seemingly reputable company, but I wasn't bright enough to
> have her save the ad and have since forgotten who/what it was. Yes, I know
> EVERYONE claims their product does this, but this was a new one.
>
> Any suggestions?

Mr. Clean AutoDry.

- Max -
=======
Would you believe this man has gone as far
as tearing Dubya stickers off the bumpers of cars,
and he voted for John F. Kerry for President?
http://hometown.aol.com/maxx2112/

Just Say No to 6:5 Blackjack!
http://www.cafepress.com/justsaynoto6to5/

Old July 31st 05, 05:06 PM