What's a 07 Premium Coupe worth?

Old October 11th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Big Al[_3_]

Default What's a 07 Premium Coupe worth?

Found a guy selling an 07 GT, 5 speed stick, with 4,280 miles on it. Think
it's a Premium Coupe as it has leather interior and Shaker stereo. Instead
of having an asking price he's wanting me to give him my best bid. If I'm
way off he's going to be insulted and I'd rather not do that. But I'm not
going to bid retail on it.

Any help?

Also found an 2008 Bullitt that I'm not interested in.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/842878876.html

Al

Old October 11th 08, 03:48 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
GILL[_4_]

Big Al wrote:
> Found a guy selling an 07 GT, 5 speed stick, with 4,280 miles on it. Think
> it's a Premium Coupe as it has leather interior and Shaker stereo. Instead
> of having an asking price he's wanting me to give him my best bid. If I'm
> way off he's going to be insulted and I'd rather not do that. But I'm not
> going to bid retail on it.
>
> Any help?
>
> Also found an 2008 Bullitt that I'm not interested in.
>
> http://tucson.craigslist.org/cto/842878876.html
>
> Al

Put something like craigslist 2007 mustang gt in google and most come up
around 18-21K
Even this dealer where I bought my car 7 years ago has one for less than
21K. http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ctd/874339550.html

--
Tropic Green Y2K Mustang GT
W/bits & pieces

Premium Fuel? [email protected] Mazda 21 March 30th 06 11:14 AM
Extended Warrenty is it worth it , have you gotten your moneys worth out of it ? Frank Boettcher Chrysler 11 August 19th 05 11:30 AM
Extended Warrenty is it worth it , have you gotten your moneys worth out of it ? Ted Mittelstaedt Chrysler 6 August 16th 05 05:20 PM
Extended Warrenty is it worth it , have you gotten your moneys worth out of it ? Ted Mittelstaedt General 6 August 16th 05 05:20 PM
Extended Warrenty is it worth it , have you gotten your moneys worth out of it ? Ted Mittelstaedt Technology 6 August 16th 05 05:20 PM