Jimi Hendrix - Corvette Owner :)

Old September 21st 08, 07:51 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Roscoe[_2_]

Default Jimi Hendrix - Corvette Owner :)

at 4 minutes Jimi drives by in his baby blue Vette (67?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt3nSAHRJsg

and a recollection from a friend that mentions the Vette...
http://www.hollywoodhangover.com/jim...ion_from_s.htm
Old September 22nd 08, 06:25 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

On Sep 21, 1:51*pm, Roscoe > wrote:
> at 4 minutes Jimi drives by in his baby blue Vette (67?)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt3nSAHRJsg
>
> and a recollection from a friend that mentions the Vette...http://www.hollywoodhangover.com/jim...ion_from_s.htm

REPLY: Its a shame he succumbed to being a Drug Addict and lost his
life.
Old September 22nd 08, 07:19 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

> wrote in message
Snip

>REPLY: Its a shame he succumbed to being a Drug Addict and lost his
>life.

Not really, that's may well be the sky fairy's answer to stupidity.

Old September 22nd 08, 11:45 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

On Sep 22, 1:19*pm, "Dad" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> Snip
>
> >REPLY: Its a shame he succumbed to being a Drug Addict and lost his
> >life.

> Not really, that's may well be the sky fairy's answer to stupidity.

REPLY: God gives us freewill choice . If Jimmy decided he wanted to
go deeper with heroin then that was his freewill choice , only there
are consequences which he realized (sadly) . Its not Gods desire for
anyone to take their life whether it be from deliberate suicide or
from foolish experimentation to get 'highya' and 'highya' . Further,
God the personal Creator is not a 'Sky Fairy' . You know what
constitutes design and engineering and that it only comes from a
willful intelligent PERSON , and, you recognize it all around you.
The charade is willfully pretending that slimey Pond Scum eventually
and accidentally gave us our 60 major anatomical systems ...each
independently by accident ....leading to all of them working
collaboratively by accident ! Now, thats Faith Dad ! Far more faith
than what anyone can truly muster up (except for the arrogant prideful
among us who think THEY are at the center of the Universe so they can
live as they like and certainly never bow to anyone except Self .
THAT may well be the 'Pond Scums' answer to stupidity
Old September 23rd 08, 01:01 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

> wrote in message
Snip
>THAT may well be the 'Pond Scums' answer to stupidity

I would never have said you were as stupid as pond scum but you know
your limitations.

Old September 23rd 08, 02:07 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
[email protected][_2_]

On Sep 22, 7:01*pm, "Dad" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> Snip
>
> >THAT may well be the 'Pond Scums' answer to stupidity

> I would never have said you were as stupid as pond scum but you know
> your limitations.

REPLY: Its time to stop pretending you dont think a Personal Creator
for the Universe exists Dad. Theres no need to continue living in
that kind of denial. Your purpose isnt to own a bunch of Corvettes ;
its to have a personal relationship with the Creator whereby you put
HIM first. Please dont leave this life having spent it in denial.

Old September 23rd 08, 02:22 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

On Sep 22, 7:01 pm, "Dad" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> Snip
>
> >THAT may well be the 'Pond Scums' answer to stupidity

> I would never have said you were as stupid as pond scum but you know
> your limitations.

>REPLY: Its time to stop pretending you dont think a Personal Creator
>for the Universe exists Dad. Theres no need to continue living in
>that kind of denial. Your purpose isnt to own a bunch of Corvettes ;
>its to have a personal relationship with the Creator whereby you put
>HIM first. Please dont leave this life having spent it in denial.

OK, now I can say it, you are as stupid as pond scum.

Old September 23rd 08, 08:28 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ken[_20_]

On Sep 23, 6:22*am, "Dad" > wrote:
> > wrote s'more of his usual stupid CRAP which I deleted....

> OK, now I can say it, you are as stupid as pond scum.

Actually, based on solid scientific peer reviewed evidence, the
average pond scum scored quite a bit higher on the Stanford-Binet IQ
test that dimwitted dave................. and he cheated