2000 MPV LX Keyless?

Old May 24th 06, 04:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default 2000 MPV LX Keyless?

Hello all,

I am looking to purchase a 2000 MPV LX it seems like a good price but...

The guy said there is no keyless entry. Didn't all the models from this
year have keyless? If they didn't can't you still get a OEM key fob and
just program it in (I would think the module is in the car).

Also, is there a timing belt on this model year?

Thanks

Old May 25th 06, 05:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

MAZDA, 1994 MX-3, 50 MPG. FOR US$3500, YOU WON'T FIND ANOTHER USED CAR
AT THAT PRICE. See

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...g&aff=national

Old May 25th 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

"mazdanick" > wrote in
oups.com:

> MAZDA, 1994 MX-3, 50 MPG. FOR US$3500, YOU WON'T FIND ANOTHER
> USED CAR AT THAT PRICE. See

A. Why are you spamming this news group?
B. Why are you trying to sell an MX-3 in a Miata group?
C. Why are you posting your ad as a reply to another posters question?

Old May 25th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

XS11E > wrote in
:

> "mazdanick" > wrote in
> oups.com:
>
>> MAZDA, 1994 MX-3, 50 MPG. FOR US$3500, YOU WON'T FIND ANOTHER
>> USED CAR AT THAT PRICE. See

> A. Why are you spamming this news group?
> B. Why are you trying to sell an MX-3 in a Miata group?
> C. Why are you posting your ad as a reply to another posters question?

D. Where does the 50 mpg come from?

1994 Mazda MX-3, 2 Dr STD Hatchback
EPA Mileage Estimates: (City/Highway)
Manual: 29 mpg / 35 mpg
Automatic: : 25 mpg / 32 mpg

E. $3500 is high based on blue book

Dealer Retail (from edmunds): $2,694
Even an Outstanding ratings only barely puts it over $3k