"stealth" radar installation-MB

Old October 13th 04, 08:47 PM
Simon Cussonnet

Default "stealth" radar installation-MB

"tech27" > a écrit dans le message news:
o.net...

[...]

> highways EVERYONE is driving 10-29 KPH over the limit. If I drove the

speed
> limit even in the right hand lane, little old ladies in 1980's Caddy's

would
> be passing me and giving me the finger.

LOL
What's the matter, you do have a Bimmer even not driving on the Bimmers'
lane :-)))))))

Old October 14th 04, 12:53 AM
tech27

I SAID "IF"!!! (-;

Old October 27th 04, 05:09 AM
bobukcat

Careful with the idiot comments - his tagline simply posed a question. I'll
tell you from first hand experience with many of my co-workers in France and
Spain that they had no respect or good will towards the US 10 years ago and
their opinion towards the US now is no better or worse. Quite frankly I
could give a crap less what they think, just like they don't care what I
think about their leaders! Doesn't mean WE don't like each other and get
along, just means that we have a difference of opinion in a lot of areas.

I'm angry about people that forget too quickly about what my country (USA)
has been through in the past ~4 years. People comparing speed limits and the
9/11 terrorists attacks - THAT ****es me off!!!

bobukcat

P.S. I'm voting too, as I have every election since I turned 18, and I
encourage everyone else to do the same, no matter what your opinion is!!

"TigerRace1" > wrote in message
> <<Are you a little sick of being told that you ought to be ashamed, as an
> American, because the French don't respect us?>>
>
> What an idiot. It's not just the French who are disgusted with Americans

and