What are the worst clothing stains you get while driving in your car ?

Old June 24th 07, 11:03 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.volvo,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.subaru
Jeff[_3_]

Default What are the worst clothing stains you get while driving in yourcar ?

Dean Dark wrote:

>>> Never mind the ****, what the hairy **** is a Lotus Espirit?

>> Bond, James Bond. Can't remember the movie, it was the white car that was
>> also a Submarine.
>>
>> And, believe it or not, My Corolla GTS has Lotus Espirit taillights, right
>>from the factory!

> Goddamn, talk about even the simplest things going over peoples'
> heads.
>
> OK, I'll repeat my question. What the hairy **** is a Lotus Espirit?
> Can anyone show me a picture of one?

yeah, go to www.google.com, type in the search box "Lotus Espirit." and
press search.

Old June 24th 07, 11:04 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.volvo,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.subaru
Jeff[_3_]

Dean Dark wrote:

>>> Never mind the ****, what the hairy **** is a Lotus Espirit?

>> Bond, James Bond. Can't remember the movie, it was the white car that was
>> also a Submarine.
>>
>> And, believe it or not, My Corolla GTS has Lotus Espirit taillights, right
>>from the factory!

> Goddamn, talk about even the simplest things going over peoples'
> heads.
>
> OK, I'll repeat my question. What the hairy **** is a Lotus Espirit?
> Can anyone show me a picture of one?

yeah, go to www.google.com, type "Lotus Espirit" in the search box and
hit enter or press the "Google Search" button.

It's that easy.

Jeff
Old June 24th 07, 11:05 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.volvo,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.subaru
Jeff[_3_]

Hachiroku ハチ*ク wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 19:31:24 +0000, Jeff wrote:
>
>> Hachiroku ハチ*ク wrote:

>>> I sh!t my pants driving that Lotus Espirit.
>>>
>>> Does that count?

>> What sh!t? I heard of **** before, but not sh!t.
>>
>> jeff

> I was *trying* to exhibit a sense of couth about it, Jeff!

How is there more couth with sh!t than ****?

Geez, we all poop (except maybe the President - he so full of **** that
I would wonder if I really cared).

Jeff
Old June 24th 07, 11:57 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.volvo,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.subaru
Scott in Florida[_2_]

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:58:26 -0400, Dean Dark

http://www.pistonheads.com/pics/news...rit-2002-L.jpg

http://www.lotusesprit.org/

--
Scott in Florida

There ought to be one day-- just one--
when there is open season on senators.

Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Old June 25th 07, 12:11 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.volvo,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.subaru
Truckdude[_2_]

"Michael Pardee" > wrote in message
.. .
> "Vanguard" > wrote in message
>>
>> Maybe that's where the "fast or slow" comes in. Regarding skivvy stains:
>> Just before a crash, first you say it, then you do it ("Aaaah SSHHII...
>> BLAM!).
>>

> That's in your part of the world. Here in Arizona the most common words
> just before a crash are, "Hold my beer and watch this!"

The same zoners who won't stick it out there for a left turn, the result
being that no one can go unless absolutely nothing is coming the other way??
I'm glad to hear that people in Arizona have finally grown a set.

Old June 25th 07, 12:22 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.volvo,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.subaru
D&SW

Anybody know what the price of eggs are in China. Seems like the relevance
factor is about equal.

ups.com...

Old June 25th 07, 12:46 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.volvo,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.subaru
Dean Dark

On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 22:57:38 GMT, Scott in Florida
> wrote:

>On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:58:26 -0400, Dean Dark
> wrote:

>>>Bond, James Bond. Can't remember the movie, it was the white car that was
>>>also a Submarine.
>>>
>>>And, believe it or not, My Corolla GTS has Lotus Espirit taillights, right
>>>from the factory!

>>Goddamn, talk about even the simplest things going over peoples'
>>heads.
>>
>>OK, I'll repeat my question. What the hairy **** is a Lotus Espirit?
>>Can anyone show me a picture of one?

>http://www.pistonheads.com/pics/news...rit-2002-L.jpg
>
>http://www.lotusesprit.org/

Jeez. None of you clueless bozos gets it, do you? You don't even
have the wit to *read* the URLs you're throwing at me.
--
Dan.
Old June 25th 07, 01:51 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.volvo,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.subaru
Steve R.

"Dean Dark" > wrote in message

>>> Never mind the ****, what the hairy **** is a Lotus Espirit?

>>Bond, James Bond. Can't remember the movie, it was the white car that was
>>also a Submarine.
>>
>>And, believe it or not, My Corolla GTS has Lotus Espirit taillights, right
>>from the factory!

> Goddamn, talk about even the simplest things going over peoples'
> heads.
>
> OK, I'll repeat my question. What the hairy **** is a Lotus Espirit?
> Can anyone show me a picture of one?
> --
> Dan.

A dammed good sports car!

Steve R.

--
Due to high levels of spam, all email to this account is being auto deleted.

Old June 25th 07, 05:46 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.volvo,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.subaru
Michael Pardee

"Dean Dark" > wrote in message
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 22:57:38 GMT, Scott in Florida
> > wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 17:58:26 -0400, Dean Dark
> wrote:
>>>
>>>OK, I'll repeat my question. What the hairy **** is a Lotus Espirit?
>>>Can anyone show me a picture of one?

>>http://www.pistonheads.com/pics/news...rit-2002-L.jpg
>>
>>http://www.lotusesprit.org/

> Jeez. None of you clueless bozos gets it, do you? You don't even
> have the wit to *read* the URLs you're throwing at me.
> --
> Dan.

You asked what a Lotus Esprit is and for a picture of one. 'Scott in
Florida' posted two links, one with a superb picture of one and the other
with a good picture of one and the major specs. That is *exactly* what you
asked for. That is what a Lotus Esprit is. You responded to his helpful
action with this unwarranted abuse. How are you not a troll?

Mike

Old June 25th 07, 05:46 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.autos.volvo,alt.autos.toyota,alt.autos.ford,alt.autos.subaru
sharx35

"Jeff" > wrote in message
> wrote:
>> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 00:33:40 -0700, Rob > wrote:
>>
>>> What have you found are the worst kind of clothing stains you get (or
>>> have seen any friends or relatives obtain) while you're driving either
>>> fast or slow in your car (or in their car) ?

>> Chocolate, Diesel oil, Lipstick

> Underwear stains, of course.
>
> Jeff

Skid marks?