Saturn Vue wheel bearing

Old June 21st 09, 04:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Martin[_6_]

Default Saturn Vue wheel bearing

Does this fall under the powertrain warranty?

Old June 22nd 09, 02:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Bassplayer12

My guess is that it should.
I recently had 2 front bushings replaced under warranty.
Car is an 07 Ion 2.

Old June 22nd 09, 12:17 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
IYM[_3_]

Martin wrote:
> Does this fall under the powertrain warranty?

What year & mileage? It didn't for me, ('06, 4cyl - 5 speed) but I had
50K miles when they went the first time, and now they went again with
85K. I do all highway and haven't even had to have the brakes done yet,
and I'm going on my second set of front bearings...I'd never buy
another, but if not covered, they are not to bad to change
yourself...Just make sure you have a torque wrench....

IYM