Idiot MI5

Old August 23rd 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Anonymous[_3_]

Default Idiot MI5

Anonymous > wrote in
This moron has jammed this NG. I will now delete it
from my Google Groups. Unless Google stops this nonsense
there is ittle chance for the free exchange of information.

Elaich wrote:
Has it ever occured to you that you are not in a Google
Group? You are on Usenet, which is a completely different
world that has been around going on 30 years. The only
reason you are even able to view it or post on it is
because Google bought out Dejanews, who used to archive
Usenet and provided a simplisteic web interface to it.
Not much has changed.

Duh. This was not the discussion. I know what the hell I
am doing. As to recognition, this moron posts
often and cares less if he is noticed he is just jamming
band space.
http://groups.google.com/support/bin...t&topic=&type=
Old August 24th 07, 04:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
elaich

Anonymous > wrote in
er.mixmin.net:

> Duh. This was not the discussion. I know what the hell I
> am doing. As to recognition, this moron posts
> often and cares less if he is noticed he is just jamming
> band space.

If you would use a decent newsreader and ISP instead of Garbage Groops, you
could killfile him just like the rest of us do. I don't even see him.

FTR, this idiot has been around since the mid 1990s. MI5 is nothing new.

--
A: Because it disturbs the logical flow of the message.
Q: Why is top posting frowned upon?