E30 driving lights

Old December 4th 07, 09:52 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
James[_11_]

Default E30 driving lights

I'm getting my E30 318is resprayed and thought it might be a good time to
install fog lights.

There are two types of fog lights on ebay shipped from Hong Kong, and the
prices are lower than the genuine BMW ones. Has anyone tried either of them,
or have any comments on non-genuine BMW fog lights?

Links to the two different types a

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-E...spagenameZWDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-E...spagenameZWDVW

Thanks

James

Old December 4th 07, 10:57 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Bob Smitter

"James" > wrote:

> I'm getting my E30 318is resprayed and thought it might be a good time to
> install fog lights.
>
> There are two types of fog lights on ebay shipped from Hong Kong, and the
> prices are lower than the genuine BMW ones. Has anyone tried either of
> them, or have any comments on non-genuine BMW fog lights?

I ordered a set to see their quality. It is extremely poor - in fact one of
the lights
came with a broken bracket. Now I am going through the ordeal of getting it
replaced. The entire framework is flimsy and will undoubtedly break shortly
after installation.

I would have liked to have returned both lights for a refund, but shipping
is
not refundable. Note how the sellers discourage returns by setting shipping
at an absurd $35+. Same price as the lights.

Don't waste your money.

Old December 6th 07, 08:14 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Bob Smitter

"Michael Yeager" > wrote:

> Figures.... Out of curiousity how was the actual light???

I don't know. I opened the access cover to see if a bulb was
installed. It was! However the tab on the cover snapped off
when I went to put it back on. Just forget these.

Old April 19th 13, 07:10 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw
andrina

Production of the original E30 M3 ended in early ing won more road races
than any other model in history, the E30 M3 is considered by many to be
the world's most successful road race car

''web designer new york' (http://www.4everinmyheart.com/)s'
(http://www.michaelwilliamswebdesign.com/)
andrina's Profile: http://cardealerforums.com/member.php?userid=12544
View this thread: http://cardealerforums.com/showthread.php?t=106078