Where Is Queer Street?

Old October 18th 11, 11:04 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
Gary Sokolisch

Default Where Is Queer Street?

1477

W Gary Sokolich
801 Kings Road
Newport Beach, CA 92663-5715
(949) 650-5379

http://web.archive.org/web/200808212...a/da022808.htm

TEXAS BOARD OF PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS
February 28, 2008 Board Meeting Disciplinary Actions

W. Gary Sokolich , Newport Beach, California ¡V File B-29812 - It was
alleged that Dr. Sokolich unlawfully offered or attempted to practice
engineering in Texas (...) Dr. Sokolich chose to end the proceedings by
signing a Consent Order that was accepted by the Board to cease and desist
from representing himself as an ¡§Engineer¡¨ in Texas, from any and all
representations that he can offer or perform engineering services and from
the actual practice of engineering in Texas (...) Dr. Sokolich was also
assessed a $1,360.00 administrative penalty.

_______________

http://articles.latimes.com/1988-04-...cla-researcher

A former UCLA physiologist has agreed to provide copies of his research to
the school to settle a lawsuit the university filed against him in 1985,
lawyers in the case said.

(...)

The University of California Board of Regents filed a $620,000 lawsuit
against Sokolich, accusing him of taking research on the hearing
capabilities of animals in June, 1982. Sokolich was dismissed by UCLA
(...).

(...)
Old October 20th 11, 12:55 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw,alt.social-security-disability
Mamma Wesolowski

Default Psychopath Jack Wesolowski spaming the UseNet (was: Where Is Queer Street?)

On Oct 18, 3:04*pm, Psychopath Jack Wesolowski trolling and spamming
the UseNet as Gary Sokolisch > wrote:
> 1477
>
> W Gary Sokolich801 KingsRoad
> Newport Beach, CA 92663-5715
> (949) 650-5379
>
> http://web.archive.org/web/200808212...pe.state.tx.us...
>
> TEXAS BOARD OF PROFESSIONAL ENGINEERS
> February 28, 2008 Board Meeting Disciplinary Actions
>
> *W. Gary Sokolich , Newport Beach, California – File B-29812 - It was
> alleged that Dr. Sokolich unlawfully offered or attempted to practice
> engineering in Texas (...) *Dr. Sokolich chose to end the proceedings by
> signing a Consent Order that was accepted by the Board to cease and desist
> from representing himself as an “Engineer” in Texas, from any and all
> representations that he can offer or perform engineering services and from
> the actual practice of engineering in Texas (...) Dr. Sokolich was also
> assessed a $1,360.00 administrative penalty.
>
> _______________
>
> http://articles.latimes.com/1988-04-...cla-researcher
>
> A former UCLA physiologist has agreed to provide copies of his research to
> the school to settle a lawsuit the university filed against him in 1985,
> lawyers in the case said.
>
> (...)
>
> The University of California Board of Regents filed a $620,000 lawsuit
> against Sokolich, accusing him of taking research on the hearing
> capabilities of animals in June, 1982. Sokolich was dismissed by UCLA
> (...).
>
> (...)

That's my boy, Jack Wesolowski, a 67-year old, retired, mentally-ill
SSD worker, who has been trolling and spamming the UseNet as Gary
Sokolisch since the beginning of this year.

Meet Jack Wesolowski, the crass, foul-mouthed, bigot, racist, liar,
spammer and troll.

Jack Wesolowski the spammer
http://tinyurl.com/3o7su5k

Jack Wesolowski the troll.