Best Dealer and Car Maker Service I've ever had

Old October 19th 11, 09:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Ashton Crusher[_2_]

Default Best Dealer and Car Maker Service I've ever had

My 09 PT turned on the oil pressure warning light. So I took it to
the dealer about 11:30 today. It needed an oil change anyway and was
also due for it's 30K spark plug replacement. At 3:30 the dealer
called to say it was ready. I paid and looked at the bill as I was
going out to get the car. They had run a full diagnostic on the car
and it pumped out an error code for the oil pressure, low battery
voltage, and gas system leak. They did the work I ordered and also
put in a new battery and gas cap at no charge plus washed the car.
Compared to any other dealer I've ever dealt with their service has
been amazing. And they run a shuttle all day within 30 miles of the
dealership. I hope Chrysler comes back and recaptures a large share
of the market if they can keep on with this kind of service, not to
mention that the PT has been an outstanding vehicle so far, esp
considering it's a 10+ year old design.
Old October 19th 11, 03:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
sctvguy1[_2_]

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 01:08:37 -0700, Ashton Crusher wrote:

> My 09 PT turned on the oil pressure warning light. So I took it to the
> dealer about 11:30 today. It needed an oil change anyway and was also
> due for it's 30K spark plug replacement. At 3:30 the dealer called to
> say it was ready. I paid and looked at the bill as I was going out to
> get the car. They had run a full diagnostic on the car and it pumped
> out an error code for the oil pressure, low battery voltage, and gas
> system leak. They did the work I ordered and also put in a new battery
> and gas cap at no charge plus washed the car. Compared to any other
> dealer I've ever dealt with their service has been amazing. And they
> run a shuttle all day within 30 miles of the dealership. I hope
> Chrysler comes back and recaptures a large share of the market if they
> can keep on with this kind of service, not to mention that the PT has
> been an outstanding vehicle so far, esp considering it's a 10+ year old
> design.

Chrysler should bring back the PT Cruiser. I loved our '03 and '05
Convertible. I do not know why they killed it off? It was selling well.
Old October 21st 11, 06:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
GP49

If this...and the improvements/upgrades in the Chrysler 300 and Dodge
Charger...are truly "The New Chrysler", things are looking WAY up.

However, in the past, Chrysler dealer policy and procedures have varied
widely from one store to the next. I hope this is changing, or has
changed already.

-GP

Old October 22nd 11, 01:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
CopperTop[_19_]

I don't have a lot to say about the dealers in my area but my 2001 PT
has been an outstanding car. It's the smallest and slowest car I've
ever owned. But I wish all the cars I've had were as trouble and squeak
free after 4 years old that this PT has been after 11 years. It's one
of 3 cars I have and just drive it occasionally now. The Audi's,
Volvo's, BMW's all gave me much more trouble and higher cost than this
PT.

Old October 24th 11, 08:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Jerry OHIO

I also had oil sender problem ,got new one & problem went away by its
self. New gas cap also but light still on ! Where did they hide the damn
charcoal canister ??
I can't find it. Wish I would of kept my 89 Airies ! 15 years old &185
K the front end was still tight. My 02 PT was 1 year old when front
wheel bearing froze. and on my wifes 03 two tie rods & all the front
bushings were replaced at 60K !

http://community.webtv.net/awoodbutc...oodWorkingPage