Those Chrysler 300 TV commercials.

Old May 15th 11, 04:18 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Default Those Chrysler 300 TV commercials.

I watch TruTV whenever Jesse Ventura is on there.
cuhulin

Old May 15th 11, 02:17 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Homer.Simpson[_2_]

said

> I watch TruTV whenever Jesse Ventura is on there.
> cuhulin

What show is Jesse on?

He's full of useful information - last I heard he let a big military
secret out of the bag - something about us (USA) having a bunch of high
powered radar all over alaska - which could bring a commerical airplane
down. He's onto the 911 conspiracy too.... Go "Body"!.

This TruTV Jesse show might have some comical value.
Old May 15th 11, 03:58 PM posted to rec.autos.tech

On May 15, 6:17*am, "Homer.Simpson" > wrote:
> *said
>
> > I watch TruTV whenever Jesse Ventura is on there.
> > cuhulin

> What show is Jesse on? *
>
> He's full of useful information - last I heard he let a big military
> secret out of the bag - something about us (USA) having a bunch of high
> powered radar all over alaska - which could bring a commerical airplane
> down. *He's onto the 911 conspiracy too.... Go "Body"!.
>
> This TruTV Jesse show might have some comical value.

I think the govt. took his show off the air. He was probably giving to
much info that they didn't want us to know.
Old May 15th 11, 04:44 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Sun, 15 May 2011 02:20:18 +0000, Homer.Simpson wrote:

> JohnSmith said
>
>> =?iso-2022-jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= said

>>> Like Johnson said, "If you want to see how good (Welfare) is working,
>>> Look at Detriot!"
>>>
>>> Uh...riiight. Take a GOOD look....

>> You ever watch HardCore Pawn? (TruTV) Pawnshop in Detroit..... speaks
>> volumes.....
>>

> Man, my newsreader is mess up.... I'm Homer.....

And you have our sympathy!

Old May 15th 11, 05:19 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

Nothing but Operation Repo on the TruTV channel now.I didn't see any
Jesse Ventura programs coming up for the next few days.I reckon fed govt
did take them off TruTV.
cuhulin