Canadian 69 ghia at Vintage Werks

Old September 28th 08, 02:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default Canadian 69 ghia at Vintage Werks

> wrote in message

>just to show your all mouth or are you willing to go $500 to my local
>animal shelter if i prove I posted the picture.

here is the post where i asked for the picture....
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...3d3e7811?hl=en

here was the only post you made after that:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...e4b64c4f?hl=en

as anyone can see, you didn't post the wheelwell/sparetire well picture that
i've continually asked for, including in the post that you responded to with
the above bull****.... so send me my 500 dollars, but one catch, it can't be
stolen from someone like Gary, John, Joan, AJ, Tim, etc...

>Bugninva wrote:
>show me the picture of the repaired
> wheelwell and sparetire well on the 65... the one where you made a point
> of
> showing a picture of the old repair and telling how bad it was... I want
> see how the restoration master handled that.... i was 100% correct when i
> said you will never post an after picture of it, because you just buttered
> up the outside and left it as is... and I'd lay money on that... put up or
> keep crying and trying to be a victim of your own doing, matters very
> little
> to me...

yep, there it is, i asked for sparetire well and wheelwell.... not the
underside of the apron... send my money, or are you lying again?

Old September 28th 08, 11:51 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Tracy

"Joey Tribiani" > wrote in message

> "Tracy" <pepsifreek at hotmail.com> wrote in message
> . ..
> >
>> I'll give $500 to your local animal shelter if you stop wasting air. Just
>> go out to that train wreck you call a shop, get the biggest hammer you
>> have and pound yourself in the head untill your dead. When I see it on
>> the news I'll make the donation... honest.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeQ8UwWPP4Y
>>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf5_t...eature=related
>
> this one is good as well.... an example of Mario's work... he even
> exclaimed loudly here that this car could have "easily been a showcar"
> like "all my work"....LOL

mario really in an artist. That thing is like the Mona Lisa.

(*if* that is instead of Leonardo da Vinci, the Mona Lisa was painted by a
syphilitic crack whore on Liza Manelli's ass using three day old wino puke)