2001 Durango and Water?

Old September 6th 08, 07:24 AM posted to alt.auto.dodge.suv.durango,alt.autos.dodge
Justin[_7_]

Default 2001 Durango and Water?

Normally I don't trudge though standing water. But if I see a street
that is lightly flooded, how deep would the water have to be to hydro
lock the engine in a 2001 Durango?
Old September 6th 08, 11:52 AM posted to alt.auto.dodge.suv.durango,alt.autos.dodge
maxpower[_2_]

"Justin" > wrote in message
> Normally I don't trudge though standing water. But if I see a street
> that is lightly flooded, how deep would the water have to be to hydro
> lock the engine in a 2001 Durango?

hmmm, Im not taking this question serious.

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

Old September 6th 08, 04:18 PM posted to alt.auto.dodge.suv.durango,alt.autos.dodge
Dan C

Is this freshwater, or sal****er?

Old September 9th 08, 12:53 AM posted to alt.auto.dodge.suv.durango,alt.autos.dodge
Road Runner

"Justin" > wrote in message
> Normally I don't trudge though standing water. But if I see a street
> that is lightly flooded, how deep would the water have to be to hydro
> lock the engine in a 2001 Durango?

You are OK to 2.1 metres on a 2WD and 2.37 metres on a 4 or AWD. Enjoy.

Old September 9th 08, 02:37 AM posted to alt.auto.dodge.suv.durango,alt.autos.dodge
daytripper

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 19:53:32 -0400, "Road Runner" >
wrote:

>"Justin" > wrote in message
>> Normally I don't trudge though standing water. But if I see a street
>> that is lightly flooded, how deep would the water have to be to hydro
>> lock the engine in a 2001 Durango?

>You are OK to 2.1 metres on a 2WD and 2.37 metres on a 4 or AWD. Enjoy.

ahahahahahahahahahaha!
hilarious!
Old September 9th 08, 10:30 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge
James Goforth

How do you plan to determine exactly how deep the water is?

Old September 13th 08, 04:14 AM posted to alt.auto.dodge.suv.durango,alt.autos.dodge
orbound

On Sep 5, 11:24*pm, Justin > wrote:
> Normally I don't trudge though standing water. *But if I see a street
> that is lightly flooded, how deep would the water have to be to hydro
> lock the engine in a 2001 Durango?

you guys are funny!
Old September 13th 08, 02:02 PM posted to alt.auto.dodge.suv.durango,alt.autos.dodge
QX

Speaking of driving in water, did anyone see the folks driving in the
heavy surf spray on Galveston Island (yesterday's news)?
Six months from now they'll be wondering why their cars are piles of
rust.
Reminds me of the bozo I saw on Cocoa Beach in the 70's. He was
getting buckets of water from the Atlantic Ocean, washing his car on
the beach.

Old March 12th 09, 02:05 AM posted to alt.auto.dodge.suv.durango,alt.autos.dodge
taz

..Heh heh, worked with a guy who drove the bosses truck in Daytona
surf.......
"QX" > wrote in message
> Speaking of driving in water, did anyone see the folks driving in the
> heavy surf spray on Galveston Island (yesterday's news)?
> Six months from now they'll be wondering why their cars are piles of
> rust.
> Reminds me of the bozo I saw on Cocoa Beach in the 70's. He was
> getting buckets of water from the Atlantic Ocean, washing his car on
> the beach.
>

> On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 02:24:43 -0400, Justin
> > wrote:
>
>>Normally I don't trudge though standing water. But if I see a street
>>that is lightly flooded, how deep would the water have to be to hydro
>>lock the engine in a 2001 Durango?

2001 Durango SLT cruise control Marcus Dodge 6 June 16th 06 02:00 AM
2001 Durango throttles high/low Shane Chrysler 1 July 1st 05 09:04 PM
2001 Dodge Durango velowhiz Technology 4 May 18th 05 08:14 PM
2001 durango [email protected] Chrysler 0 January 21st 05 05:56 AM