Rich NFL star gets 30 days for drunk driving killing of pedestrian

Old June 16th 09, 08:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Rich NFL star gets 30 days for drunk driving killing of pedestrian

At least he's penalized a little in contrast to laura bush who commmitted
manslaughter (if not murder) in 1963 and bought her way out of all charges.

http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2009/...ads-guilty-to-
manslaughter/UPI-64531245170350/

Published: June 16, 2009 at 1:07 PM

MIAMI, June 16 (UPI) -- Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte Stallworth
pleaded guilty in Miami Tuesday to DUI manslaughter and will serve one
month in jail.

Stallworth also received 10 years probation as part of a reported plea
agreement.

He had initially pleaded not guilty on June 4 and was facing a sentence of
4-to-15 years in prison if convicted on the charge, which stems from an
accident on March 14 when he struck and killed a pedestrian with his
vehicle.

In addition to the jail time and probation, the Miami Herald reported that
Stallworth will also have to perform 1,000 hours of community service and
serve two years of his probation term in house arrest. He will also lose
his driving privileges for the rest of his life.

Stallworth drove his Bentley around a stopped vehicle to beat a red light
and struck 59-year old Mario Reyes, who was walking to a bus stop from work
as an overnight crane operator, the newspaper said.
Old June 16th 09, 09:27 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Ted \I survived Chappaquiddick\ Kennedy

On Jun 16, 3:56*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> At least he's penalized a little in contrast to laura bush who commmitted
> manslaughter (if not murder) in 1963 and bought her way out of all charges.
>
> http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2009/...ads-guilty-to-
> manslaughter/UPI-64531245170350/
>
> Published: June 16, 2009 at 1:07 PM
>
> MIAMI, June 16 (UPI) -- Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte Stallworth
> pleaded guilty in Miami Tuesday to DUI manslaughter and will serve one
> month in jail.
>
> Stallworth also received 10 years probation as part of a reported plea
> agreement.
>
> He had initially pleaded not guilty on June 4 and was facing a sentence of
> 4-to-15 years in prison if convicted on the charge, which stems from an
> accident on March 14 when he struck and killed a pedestrian with his
> vehicle.
>
> In addition to the jail time and probation, the Miami Herald reported that
> Stallworth will also have to perform 1,000 hours of community service and
> serve two years of his probation term in house arrest. He will also lose
> his driving privileges for the rest of his life.
>
> Stallworth drove his Bentley around a stopped vehicle to beat a red light
> and struck 59-year old Mario Reyes, who was walking to a bus stop from work
> as an overnight crane operator, the newspaper said.

LMAO.

Got proof? No? Gee, imagine that. No wonder you can't figure out the
truth behind 9/11.

Old June 16th 09, 09:36 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics

<TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwpj65@spam gourmet.com> wrote in
:

> On Jun 16, 3:56*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > wrote:
>> At least he's penalized a little in contrast to laura bush who
>> commmitted manslaughter (if not murder) in 1963 and bought her way
>> out of all charge

> s.
>>
>> http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2009/...ads-guilty-to-
>> manslaughter/UPI-64531245170350/
>>
>> Published: June 16, 2009 at 1:07 PM
>>
>> MIAMI, June 16 (UPI) -- Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte
>> Stallworth pleaded guilty in Miami Tuesday to DUI manslaughter and
>> will serve one month in jail.
>>
>> Stallworth also received 10 years probation as part of a reported
>> plea agreement.
>>
>> He had initially pleaded not guilty on June 4 and was facing a
>> sentence o

>> 4-to-15 years in prison if convicted on the charge, which stems from
>> an accident on March 14 when he struck and killed a pedestrian with
>> his vehicle.
>>
>> In addition to the jail time and probation, the Miami Herald reported
>> tha

>> Stallworth will also have to perform 1,000 hours of community service
>> and serve two years of his probation term in house arrest. He will
>> also lose his driving privileges for the rest of his life.
>>
>> Stallworth drove his Bentley around a stopped vehicle to beat a red
>> light and struck 59-year old Mario Reyes, who was walking to a bus
>> stop from wo

> rk
>> as an overnight crane operator, the newspaper said.

> LMAO.
>
> Got proof? No? Gee, imagine that. No wonder you can't figure out the
> truth behind 9/11.

do you enjoy being the board laughingstock? HAHAHA

Old June 16th 09, 10:50 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
MLOM

On Jun 16, 3:36*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "Ted \"I survived Chappaquiddick\" Kennedy"
> <TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwp...@spam gourmet.com> wrote :
>

> > On Jun 16, 3:56*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > > wrote:
> >> At least he's penalized a little in contrast to laura bush who
> >> commmitted manslaughter (if not murder) in 1963 and bought her way
> >> out of all charge

> > s.

> >>http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2009/...ads-guilty-to-
> >> manslaughter/UPI-64531245170350/

> >> Published: June 16, 2009 at 1:07 PM

> >> MIAMI, June 16 (UPI) -- Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte
> >> Stallworth pleaded guilty in Miami Tuesday to DUI manslaughter and
> >> will serve one month in jail.

> >> Stallworth also received 10 years probation as part of a reported
> >> plea agreement.

> >> He had initially pleaded not guilty on June 4 and was facing a
> >> sentence o

> >> 4-to-15 years in prison if convicted on the charge, which stems from
> >> an accident on March 14 when he struck and killed a pedestrian with
> >> his vehicle.

> >> In addition to the jail time and probation, the Miami Herald reported
> >> tha

> >> Stallworth will also have to perform 1,000 hours of community service
> >> and serve two years of his probation term in house arrest. He will
> >> also lose his driving privileges for the rest of his life.

> >> Stallworth drove his Bentley around a stopped vehicle to beat a red
> >> light and struck 59-year old Mario Reyes, who was walking to a bus
> >> stop from wo

> > rk
> >> as an overnight crane operator, the newspaper said.

> > LMAO.

> > Got proof? No? Gee, imagine that. No wonder you can't figure out the
> > truth behind 9/11.

> do you enjoy being the board laughingstock? *HAHAHA- Hide quoted text -

Probably about as much as you do. HAHAHA.
Old June 17th 09, 04:25 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

MLOM > wrote in
:

> On Jun 16, 3:36*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > wrote:

>> do you enjoy being the board laughingstock? *HAHAHA-

> Probably about as much as you do. HAHAHA.

Some friendly advice. Never insult someone who's 10 times smarter and 20
times meaner than you are.

Old June 17th 09, 12:36 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
C. E. White[_1_]

I saw a discussion of this case on TV last night. Most of the stories
make it seem as this was the case of a rich drunk sports star running
down some poor old guy. The truth is not so clear. The victim was not
in a crosswalk and darted out from between cars. Stallworth had been
drinking but it is not clear that the drinking was the cause of the
accident. If Stallworth had been some ordinary citizen it is likely
they would not have threatened jail time. The State had a very weak
case but given the public perception of athletes these days,
Stallworth was not going to take his chance with a jury that might be
full of jealous spite filled old white people. You know the sort,
people who have nothing better to do than demonize anyone more
successful that they are.

Ed

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote
in message .70...

Old June 17th 09, 01:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Ted \I survived Chappaquiddick\ Kennedy

On Jun 16, 4:36*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> "Ted \"I survived Chappaquiddick\" Kennedy"
> <TedKennedyMurderedHisPregnantMistress.dwp...@spam gourmet.com> wrote :
>

> > On Jun 16, 3:56*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > > wrote:
> >> At least he's penalized a little in contrast to laura bush who
> >> commmitted manslaughter (if not murder) in 1963 and bought her way
> >> out of all charge

> > s.

> >>http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2009/...ads-guilty-to-
> >> manslaughter/UPI-64531245170350/

> >> Published: June 16, 2009 at 1:07 PM

> >> MIAMI, June 16 (UPI) -- Cleveland Browns wide receiver Donte
> >> Stallworth pleaded guilty in Miami Tuesday to DUI manslaughter and
> >> will serve one month in jail.

> >> Stallworth also received 10 years probation as part of a reported
> >> plea agreement.

> >> He had initially pleaded not guilty on June 4 and was facing a
> >> sentence o

> >> 4-to-15 years in prison if convicted on the charge, which stems from
> >> an accident on March 14 when he struck and killed a pedestrian with
> >> his vehicle.

> >> In addition to the jail time and probation, the Miami Herald reported
> >> tha

> >> Stallworth will also have to perform 1,000 hours of community service
> >> and serve two years of his probation term in house arrest. He will
> >> also lose his driving privileges for the rest of his life.

> >> Stallworth drove his Bentley around a stopped vehicle to beat a red
> >> light and struck 59-year old Mario Reyes, who was walking to a bus
> >> stop from wo

> > rk
> >> as an overnight crane operator, the newspaper said.

> > LMAO.

> > Got proof? No? Gee, imagine that. No wonder you can't figure out the
> > truth behind 9/11.

> do you enjoy being the board laughingstock? *HAHAHA

Care to address the issue, or is name calling all your single digit IQ
is capable of?

Old June 17th 09, 01:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Ted \I survived Chappaquiddick\ Kennedy

On Jun 16, 11:25*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> wrote:
> MLOM > wrote :
>
> > On Jun 16, 3:36*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
> > > wrote:

> >> do you enjoy being the board laughingstock? *HAHAHA-

> > Probably about as much as you do. *HAHAHA.

> Some friendly advice. Never insult someone who's 10 times smarter and 20
> times meaner than you are.

LMAO. In your case, you're 10 times dumber than the second dumbest
poster in this group.

As for meaner? You're far too big a pussy to be mean to anything
except the cock roaches you've got to fight for your food with.

Nice try, loser. Any time you think you can be a man and address the
issue, feel free to step up to the plate.

Old June 17th 09, 01:56 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
necromancer - ECHM[_2_]

SFB spewed:

:

>> On Jun 16, 3:36*pm, "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS"
>> > wrote:

>>> do you enjoy being the board laughingstock? *HAHAHA-

>> Probably about as much as you do. HAHAHA.
>>

>Some friendly advice. Never insult someone who's 10 times smarter and 20
>times meaner than you are.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

MLOM wasn't insulting that person, he was insulting you, you *******
son of a Mexican footballer.

--
Speeders & Drunk Drivers Are MURDERERS admits to
being a toll cheat and running the toll booths

"Now that is really stupid. Tolls are nothing but
taxes meaninglegalized stealing. You govt shills
are pathetic."

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/34ly8q
Message ID:
Old June 17th 09, 04:23 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime,alt.politics
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

"C. E. White" > wrote in news:4a38d5f9$1
@kcnews01:

> I saw a discussion of this case on TV last night. Most of the stories
> make it seem as this was the case of a rich drunk sports star running
> down some poor old guy. The truth is not so clear. The victim was not
> in a crosswalk and darted out from between cars. Stallworth had been
> drinking but it is not clear that the drinking was the cause of the
> accident. If Stallworth had been some ordinary citizen it is likely
> they would not have threatened jail time. The State had a very weak
> case but given the public perception of athletes these days,
> Stallworth was not going to take his chance with a jury that might be
> full of jealous spite filled old white people. You know the sort,
> people who have nothing better to do than demonize anyone more
> successful that they are.

Hey stupid. Stallworth is successful in the same sense a bank robber is.
He has a lot of money but he doesn't deserve a penny of it. He's just a
dumb useless jock and thus a parasite in society.

And BTW - saying stallworth "had been drinking" is putting it mildly. He
was well over the legal limit. The state had a very strong case. you
hater.!!!!!