BMW's nothing but problems??? Really???

Old February 21st 06, 10:55 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default BMW's nothing but problems??? Really???

On 20 Feb 2006 18:31:03 -0800, "szguitar"
> wrote:

>I've seen several 330ci convertibles on sale claiming they had the
>hardtop for it. Just, looked at ebay and none available. I'll double
>check with BMW.

The tricky part about finding hardtops on eBay is they're
frequently in the wrong categories. Someone with the username
"fignewton52" is selling one in Imola Red as I write this, and it's
listed in Parts & Accessories: Other. It's no reserve and starting
price is $1500, which seems to be ballpark for one from what I've seen
(I'm frequently browsing for a Sapphire Black top for the Z4, so run
across others all the time).
epbrown
--
2003 BMW 325i Black/Black
2003 BMW Z4 Black/Black

FAQ for this newsgroup Dima BMW 5 May 11th 05 10:19 PM
various problems with my MX nytrex Mazda 6 February 7th 05 08:08 PM
Need more information on E36 and E30 BMWs Lukasz A Kaczmarek BMW 5 December 11th 04 09:49 PM
STARTING PROBLEMS WITH EARLY BMW'S SPECIFICALLY 735IL Hans Van Der Heyden BMW 0 October 13th 04 09:09 AM
These problems normal for a 5-year-old Saturn? Philip Nasadowski Saturn 7 August 30th 04 03:55 AM