Back from the dead

Old November 10th 12, 07:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
ChrisKlinger

Default Back from the dead

KWW wrote:

> On 10/28/2012 1:11 AM, ChrisKlinger wrote:
>> KWW wrote:
>>
>>> WOW! What do I get for being too busy at work and not

>> scrolling down to
>>> the newsgroups? Missed all the fun! It is great to see

all
>> y'all back!
>>> Old age makes us soft, that is for sure. Well, actually

>> business
>>> meetings at multiple work sites and living in a climate

with
>> triple
>>> digit summer temperatures (in degrees F). Two needy dogs

>> (Bichon Frise &
>>> Yorkypoo) go spastic when I leave them in the house while

>> try to work
>>> in the garage.
>>> I still have my '64 and my '63/65 Frankenbug and at

least
>> get out to
>>> go to the local monthly VW club meeting. I have been on

the
>> verge of
>>> selling the Frankenbug daily driver for the past 2 years.

>> want to
>>> focus all of my bug funds/garage space on the '64.
>>>
>>> I hope everyone keeps up the threads. It was/is fun to see

>> everyone's
>>> adventures.
>>>
>>> KWW
>>> '63/65 Beetle - The Inside Out Cow (Jenny)
>>> '64 Beetle - The Blue Wave

>> her?

total

>> brake-

>> points

>> sitting in

>> kit

>> posting

>> interruptions, I

>> and

broken
>> and

not

very

>> time I

shed.

http://www.digoliardi.net/skirts1.jpg

>>> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints:

>> ---
>>
>> KWW - good to know your double-digit temps are in F (LOL).
>> Jeez - double-digit in C or K would leave your dogs even

more
>> stressed
>>
>> Don't know when you came to RAMVA; don't recognize your

nic,
>> but i assure you, the pleasure's mine. Long live RAMVA, and
>> everyone who bothers to scroll down
>>
>> Chris
>>

> Chris, Search back in the RAMVA archives and you should find

my posts in
> the late '90s and early 2000s. Things slowed down as the

'0x's
> progressed (for various reasons) but it is good to see that

things are
> finally picking up and are cordial.
>

> ---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints:
---

I will most certainly do so. Good to see you here, the
pleasure's mine.
Chris

Old December 2nd 12, 01:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
David Cormack

On Nov 9, 10:01 pm, ChrisKlinger > wrote:
> KWW wrote:

> >> scrolling down to

> all
> >> y'all back!
> >> business

> with
> >> triple
> >> (Bichon Frise &

> >> try to work

> least
> >> get out to

> the
> >> verge of

> >> want to

> >> everyone's

> >> her?

> total
> >> brake-
> >> points
> >> sitting in

> >> kit

> >> posting

> >> interruptions, I
> >> and

> broken
> >> and

> not

> very

> >> time I

> shed.

> >> ---

> >> KWW - good to know your double-digit temps are in F (LOL).
> >> Jeez - double-digit in C or K would leave your dogs even

> more
> >> stressed

> >> Don't know when you came to RAMVA; don't recognize your

> nic,
> >> but i assure you, the pleasure's mine. Long live RAMVA, and
> >> everyone who bothers to scroll down

> >> Chris

> > Chris, Search back in the RAMVA archives and you should find

> my posts in
> > the late '90s and early 2000s. Things slowed down as the

> '0x's
> > progressed (for various reasons) but it is good to see that

> things are
> > finally picking up and are cordial.

> > --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints:

> ---
>
> I will most certainly do so. Good to see you here, the
> pleasure's mine.
> Chris

I still come around once in a while, it's been over 10 years since I
had to say good bye to RAMVA, but lurk from time to time, and have
kept in contact with a few old-timers (no disrespect intended) like
Jan...