Impala

Old January 19th 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.autos.antique

Default Impala

I'm looking for front fenders.grill and front lamps for Chevy Impala
1960.If anybody can help me to find those parts please let me know.I
would appreciate.
Chris
Old January 19th 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.autos.antique
Michael Hamilton

Are you near North Carolina? I have a 1960 Biscayne good for parts.

-Michael

July, 2004 picturesl: 1962 Chevolet Impala SS 409 Sport Coupe Impala SS Quarter Panel Badge Detail (Bennigan's Car Show) F.jpg 109642 bytes HEMI-Powered @ [email protected] Car Show Photos 0 March 22nd 07 01:10 PM
78 Impala 2dr jim Antique cars 0 May 13th 06 02:09 AM
67 impala convertable [email protected] Technology 5 April 27th 06 02:01 AM
'02 Impala... how do I... N8N Technology 37 July 26th 05 12:29 AM
64 impala pictures Jason Antique cars 0 December 29th 03 04:04 AM