does anyone know what happened to visone corvette?

Old May 25th 15, 05:03 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette

Default does anyone know what happened to visone corvette?

On Wednesday, February 3, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> there is no answer at the MA showroom
> thanks

I got ripped off there in 1992---and it STILL bothers me today. I was trading in my boat for a vette and the salesman actually called the place where I bought the boat and identified himself as a police officer and said that I was in jail because they thought I had a stolen boat. The boat dealer sent them a fax with the title and they sold me the vette. The vette turned out to be a total piece of junk with a wiped cam and 100 thousand more miles than they claimed. I spent almost 8 grand getting that thing running again and it still never ran right. I hope the ******* stayed in jail for a long time for filing false taxes. They were really sleazy people.

What happened to.... XS11E[_3_] Mazda 5 October 14th 08 02:42 AM
What could have happened????? Programbo Technology 4 September 29th 08 08:48 PM
It happened.. Manu Mazda 8 October 2nd 07 02:06 AM
What ever happened to... Mike64Bug VW air cooled 0 November 12th 05 12:00 AM
What happened? Alias Ford Mustang 10 June 4th 05 07:09 AM