Car dealers ads are so funny!

Old May 14th 12, 09:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
RichA

Default Car dealers ads are so funny!

I'd say the most common scam on them is:
"100% approval!" (for credit)
Then, in 3-4 point font at the bottom: "OAC"

Old May 19th 12, 07:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On May 14, 3:52*pm, RichA > wrote:
> I'd say the most common scam on them is:
> "100% approval!" (for credit)
> Then, in 3-4 point font at the bottom: *"OAC"

Or the one 'we'll give you over Blue Book for your trade-in.' Of
course that means the 'over Blue Book' cost is tacked onto the price
of the car they're trying to sell to you.

Patrick

Why are dealers a cost to GM (GM to reduce number of dealers) MoPar Man Chrysler 3 April 30th 09 02:17 AM
Audi car dealers steve Audi 0 April 6th 09 10:06 PM
US car dealers turn away Canadian new-car buyers - is that legal? MoPar Man Chrysler 77 October 31st 07 05:39 AM
1965 Dodge Coronet "old school" funny car - 1965 Dodge Coronet old school funny car fvr 62207.JPG (1/1) Dan Edwards Auto Photos 4 June 25th 07 04:06 PM
1965 Dodge Coronet "old school" funny car - 1965 Dodge Coronet old school funny car right view 62207.JPG (1/1) Dan Edwards Auto Photos 0 June 25th 07 04:17 AM