Is anyone watching the Barrett-Jackson auto auction on the Speedchannel?

Old January 20th 12, 12:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Dickr

Default Is anyone watching the Barrett-Jackson auto auction on the Speedchannel?

Until I win a lottery, I can only dream ... and drool.
Dick
Old January 21st 12, 03:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On Jan 19, 5:07*pm, Dickr > wrote:

> Until I win a lottery, I can only dream ... and drool.
> Dick

I try not to watch it because if I start there's always one more
upcoming car I want to see and suddenly half my day is gone.

Patrick
Old January 21st 12, 08:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Dickr

On 1/19/2012 5:07 PM, Dickr wrote:
> Until I win a lottery, I can only dream ... and drool.
> Dick

Up here in Minnesota, there's snow on the ground, temps around 12°F, and
I don't need
to go outside. I'll be watching Barrett-Jackson all day and waiting to
see what the
beautiful Tucker will sell for. I'm guessing it will sell in the 1
million range.

Dick
Old January 22nd 12, 06:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On Jan 21, 1:34*pm, Dickr > wrote:
> On 1/19/2012 5:07 PM, Dickr wrote:> Until I win a lottery, I can only dream ... and drool.

> Up here in Minnesota, there's snow on the ground, temps around 12°F, and
> I don't need
> to go outside. I'll be watching Barrett-Jackson all day and waiting to
> see what the
> beautiful Tucker will sell for. I'm guessing it will sell in the 1
> million range.

I grew up in Michigan. Yep, I remember those -- layer on top of layer
of clothes -- kinds of days.

Patrick

Old January 23rd 12, 04:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

Thus spake Dickr > :

>Until I win a lottery, I can only dream ... and drool.
>Dick

I was told by a collector that B-J has over inflated the prices of
many of the cars. Another bubble waiting to happen.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

So Kim Jung Ill shows up at the barbecue. "Wait,"
says Qadaffi, "you don't have any peircings." "If you
starve your people enough they'll be too weak to rebbel."
"You have the same number of holes in your head as when
you were born," says bin Laden. "My compound had radar
and antiacraft misslles." "Your neck," shouted Hussein,
"it's the same length." "I didn't **** on W's father."
"Then what happened?" the three asked. "Damned counterfiet
Lipitor and insulin!"
Old January 23rd 12, 06:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On Jan 23, 9:59*am, Dillon Pyron > wrote:
> Thus spake Dickr > :

> >Until I win a lottery, I can only dream ... and drool.
> >Dick

> I was told by a collector that B-J has over inflated the prices of
> many of the cars. *Another bubble waiting to happen.

I believe it. And can't believe it hasn't burst yet. I'd hate to be
the one who owns a few of these 6-figure cars when the prices
tumble.

Patrick

Repost: Barrett-Jackson auto auction in Phoenix dickr2 Ford Mustang 7 February 9th 11 01:51 AM
Barrett-Jackson auto auction Dick R. Ford Mustang 2 December 30th 08 02:22 AM
Barrett Jackson Auction Las Vegas Dave C Car Show Photos 8 October 18th 08 08:26 PM
Barrett Jackson Auction Kevin_S Jeep 2 February 2nd 05 12:18 AM
Anyone watch the barrett jackson auction? MoPar Man Chrysler 0 January 31st 05 06:57 AM