nascar 2003 cars

Old April 15th 06, 05:22 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default nascar 2003 cars

This has been the worst year yet for finding a set of 2006 cars. I have
found most but I am still looking for 15, 37, 55. I would really like to
get a complete new set with current paint but if I have to I will use the
old ones plus the ones that I can find to help get somewhat current. What
is the deal this year. Are there no painters painting cars this year or
what. Could someone point me to a good car stash.

thanks

Old April 15th 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Could be netKar and rFactor are sapping all of the painters time.
I also looked a couple of weeks ago on masgraphics for a carset but came up
empty.
news

Old April 15th 06, 09:42 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

http://www.teamsbr.com/nr2003_06cup.php
seems to have all 3.
iirc masgrfx had some server problems which might have slowed things
down for them?

Nascar 2003 Harry Mailahn Simulators 16 March 6th 06 05:22 PM
NASCAR 2003 or NASCAR Racing 4? RickSweeney Simulators 17 February 23rd 06 10:39 PM
Ad F.S. > NASCAR 2003 Season NIB gordo Simulators 13 February 3rd 06 03:41 PM
NASCAR 2003 Sim help needed-VERY ODD PROBLEM racer Simulators 1 January 16th 06 06:41 PM