Geoff Crammond

Old April 13th 06, 09:04 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Geoff Crammond

Do you have any news about Geoff ? Any website / blog ?

He was just so successfull with his Grand Prix series, I wonder if he's
working on a new one or on something else ?

Cheers,
Y.

Old April 14th 06, 02:38 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 21:21:37 GMT, rex roland > wrote:

>He passed away several years ago

You sure? I did a web search and found the Wiki and other stuff about
him. It mentions games that were cancelled, but no mention of him
dying.

Old April 14th 06, 06:51 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

In article > ,
(rex roland) wrote:

> He passed away several years ago

I thought it was just his talent that died... just after GP2. ;-)

Andrew McP
Old April 14th 06, 10:22 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Andrew MacPherson" wrote in message...

> I thought it was just his talent that died... just after GP2. ;-)

<g>

Seriously, I've heard his name mentioned in connection with "Liveplay", but
in which capacity is anyone's guess.

Jan.
=---

Old April 14th 06, 01:31 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

It's my undertanding that Geoff's company "Simergy" has paired up with "Lost
Toys" to produce a new version of "Stunt Car Racer Pro"...

This was about March 2003.. so I would expect some news on this very soon...

Old April 14th 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

From the Wiki itself:

"
Late on Friday, November 25, 2005, four years to the day after winning the
World Rally Championship, Burns died at the age of 34, after having been in
a coma for some days. His death was sadly overshadowed by the much covered
death on the same day of football legend George Best. The British television
show, Top Gear, well known for its critical attitude toward most
celebrities, played a tribute to Burns on the December 4, 2005 show.

A memorial service for Burns was held at St Luke's Church in Chelsea on
Thursday 22nd December 2005. With readings from BBC TV's Jeremy Clarkson and
Steve Rider, and a tribute paid by one of Burns' closest friends,
photographer Colin McMaster, it was a moving and appropriate tribute to a
great talent."

-Larry

Old April 14th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Yes it is. But you have to follow the whole thread and not jump in the
middle to understand...

-Larry

. ..

Old April 14th 06, 08:51 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

In article <VbR%f.20612$s%6.685@dukeread02>, says...
> Yes it is. But you have to follow the whole thread and not jump in the
> middle to understand...
>
> -Larry

You are mixing up the 'Richard Burns Racing Patches' thread...

http://groups.google.ca/group/rec.au...frm/thread/20a
1c0d647a2c381/43894f15fdd46e56?hl=en#43894f15fdd46e56

....with THIS thread ('Geoff Crammond').

http://groups.google.ca/group/rec.au...frm/thread/997
c89a087623ab0/1a6f50aa6a51ce5d?hl=en#1a6f50aa6a51ce5d

Two entirely separate threads shat on by the same entirely droll troll.

MRSisson
--
LOAD "GPL",8

SEARCHING FOR GPL