RSC behavior UNACCEPTABLE

Old August 30th 05, 02:17 PM
reggie white

Default RSC behavior UNACCEPTABLE

the sim community must not tolerate such actions
Old August 30th 05, 02:30 PM
whooo

reggie white wrote:
> the sim community must not tolerate such actions

Shut it, Veggie!

<PLONK>
Old August 30th 05, 03:03 PM
Jeff Reid

> the sim community must not tolerate such actions

You trying to out-troll me? Go ahead, I'm not trolling,
I honestly believe their public warning system and banning
of anyone who just asks about it is just wrong.

Old August 30th 05, 03:40 PM
Fillyourboots

reggie white wrote:
> the sim community must not tolerate such actions

Haven't you found your martial arts game yet, reg?

++
Fillyourboots

Old August 30th 05, 04:08 PM
URA_DIPSHIT

you call yourself a sim person at all, but cant even figure out why they
used yellow, red & black flags?

You had to stretch your asshole wide to pop out the "racist card" on that
one, <quote> red equals American indian? yellow, red, & black indeed =
Colors used in AUTOMOBILE RACING!!! ****ing Duh,
the AUTOMOBILE SIMULATOR WEBSITE, DARES TO USE RACING FLAGS on it, OK lets
get the government in here, tear it all down because JEFF REID IS STOOPID?

With this "plonk' I DUB thee,

ALL HAIL JEFF REID, our latest NIGHT (as in the ****ing dark and loves it
that way) & new SIR Stupid Phuk, of ass from HOLE IN THE GROUND TABLE

reggie white enlightened us with:

Old August 30th 05, 04:56 PM
ymenard

>"reggie white" > wrote
> the sim community must not tolerate such actions

Stop feeding the trolls guys. We're giving too much attention to him anyway
these past days.

I expected better.

--
-- François Ménard <ymenard>
-- This announcement is brought to you by the Shimago-Dominguez

Old August 30th 05, 05:19 PM
reggie white

Fillyourboots wrote:
> reggie white wrote:
>
>>the sim community must not tolerate such actions

> Haven't you found your martial arts game yet, reg?
>
> ++
> Fillyourboots

its in the mail give me about a week
Old August 30th 05, 05:43 PM
Jeff Reid

> Colors used in AUTOMOBILE RACING!!! ****ing Duh,
> the AUTOMOBILE SIMULATOR WEBSITE, DARES TO USE RACING FLAGS on it, OK lets get the government in here, tear it all
> down because JEFF REID IS STOOPID?

Note that it's generic BBS software, unrelated to racing sims, that chose
to use the colors yellow, red, and black, and yes, it was a bit of a strectch,
I was being a bit sarcastic.

Reggie, shouldn't you be be getting a football simulation game?

Old August 30th 05, 05:53 PM
reggie white

Jeff Reid wrote:
>>Colors used in AUTOMOBILE RACING!!! ****ing Duh,
>>the AUTOMOBILE SIMULATOR WEBSITE, DARES TO USE RACING FLAGS on it, OK lets get the government in here, tear it all
>>down because JEFF REID IS STOOPID?

> Note that it's generic BBS software, unrelated to racing sims, that chose
> to use the colors yellow, red, and black, and yes, it was a bit of a strectch,
> I was being a bit sarcastic.
>
> Reggie, shouldn't you be be getting a football simulation game?

im 6-10 in madden online its really hard for my fingers and my brain
Old August 30th 05, 08:38 PM
Tony Rickard

ymenard wrote:

> Stop feeding the trolls guys. We're giving too much attention to him anyway
> these past days.

I reckon it is the Wests posting under pseudonyms to distract the trolls
attention away from them