Cant believe no one is talking about the CREW 70's mod........

Old October 18th 05, 07:21 AM
ymenard

Default Cant believe no one is talking about the CREW 70's mod........

>"Jeff Reid" > wrote
> I remember Jay Leno mentioning France contributed quite a bit to
> the Hurricane Katrina victims by donating thousands of white flags.

Shut it shut it.

This newsgroup is called : rec.autos.simulators

This has none to do with it. There's an off-topic board on rscnet if you
want to write such things. We discuss racing sims here.

--
-- François Ménard <ymenard>
-- This announcement is brought to you by the Shimago-Dominguez

Old October 18th 05, 09:46 AM
Bruce Kennewell

No we don't.
Over the past 7 years, we've discussed everything under the sun - including
the French - with a bit of racing sim discussion thrown in for good measure.

Bruce

.. .

Old October 18th 05, 06:05 PM
Ronald Stoehr

Jeff Reid wrote:

>>>Congatulations, but I would have thought they would have surrendered
>>>after the first shot.

>>Shut it.

> I remember Jay Leno mentioning France contributed quite a bit to
> the Hurricane Katrina victims by donating thousands of white flags.

Well, finally I know why they banned your ass at RSC...

sneeringly
ronny
Old October 19th 05, 12:07 AM
ymenard

>"Bruce Kennewell" > wrote
> Over the past 7 years, we've discussed everything under the sun -
> including
> the French - with a bit of racing sim discussion thrown in for good
> measure.

There's a difference between threads going slowly off tangeant (in the
nature of the Usenet itself) and blattant trolling with no interest for the
community.

Old October 19th 05, 01:47 AM
Jeff Reid

Just quoting from the Tonight show in the USA. Sorry
if I offended anyone.

Old October 19th 05, 02:51 AM
Jeff Reid

> Just quoting from the Tonight show in the USA.
> Sorry if I offended anyone.

The Jay Leno quote was offensive and in bad taste,
and it was a momentary lapse in judgement for me to
repeat it.

Once again sorry.

Old October 19th 05, 03:32 AM
JEBEDIAH DUPREE

Jeff Reid wrote:
>>Just quoting from the Tonight show in the USA.
>>Sorry if I offended anyone.

> The Jay Leno quote was offensive and in bad taste,
> and it was a momentary lapse in judgement for me to
> repeat it.
>
> Once again sorry.

way to pussy out, just like the french you were trashing
Old October 19th 05, 04:18 AM
Jeff Reid

>>>Just quoting from the Tonight show in the USA.
>>>Sorry if I offended anyone.

>> The Jay Leno quote was offensive and in bad taste,
>> and it was a momentary lapse in judgement for me to
>> repeat it.
>>
>> Once again sorry.

> way to pussy out, just like the french you were trashing

As Dirty Harry would say, "a man's got to know his limitations"
(or was that Clint Eastwood?).

Old October 19th 05, 04:36 AM
JEBEDIAH DUPREE

Jeff Reid wrote:

>>>The Jay Leno quote was offensive and in bad taste,
>>>and it was a momentary lapse in judgement for me to
>>>repeat it.
>>>
>>>Once again sorry.

>>way to pussy out, just like the french you were trashing

> As Dirty Harry would say, "a man's got to know his limitations"
> (or was that Clint Eastwood?).

YOU ARE A GOOD PERSON I LIEK u
Old October 19th 05, 06:07 AM
gcorrigan

getting back to my original topic, ie Mods fpor F1 99-02

Has anyone any intel on the "historic mod" I have found many cars for
this mod, maily 1970's Australian cars, eg Brock, Moffat etc, but I
cannot work out what Mod they are for. Ive Googled my balls off and
searched the usual suspects but cannot locate the mod.

the cars look great in the BMP's so what to give them a run.

Is anyone aware of what mod it is and where it''s available?

TIA

Glenn