Hispanic drunk driver

Old October 13th 06, 01:30 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar

Default Hispanic drunk driver

Robert not Roberto wrote:
> Any bets on whether this clown is here illegally?
>
> http://marinij.com/marin/ci_4479922
>

> From the Oct 12, 2006 Marin Independent Journal
>
> A San Rafael man on probation for drunken driving was charged with felony
> DUI after his vehicle rear-ended a parked California Highway Patrol car and
> injured an officer on the Richmond-San Rafael Bridge.
> The incident occurred at 9:48 p.m. Monday, when Jaime Quiroz Rodriguez, 23,
> drifted across two lanes of westbound traffic that were separated by
> construction barriers and struck the Crown Victoria patrol car of CHP
> veteran officer Matt Burton, who was parked alongside the roadway.
>
> The crash occurred at 30 to 35 mph, about a half-mile west of the Contra
> Costa-Marin county line, CHP spokeswoman Mary Ziegenbein said.
>
> Burton, who works out of the CHP offices in Corte Madera, suffered minor
> injuries. Burton reached into the red 1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Rodriguez was
> driving and turned the engine off.
>
> Rodriguez was charged with suspicion of felony DUI with injury, driving with
> a suspended license, being an unlicensed driver, making false statements to
> a peace officer and failing to provide financial liability information, said
> Deputy District Attorney Linda Witong of the Marin County District
> Attorney's Office.
>
> He was on probation for a 2004 DUI at the time of Monday's incident.
>
> Burton had just helped a motorist, returned to his vehicle and secured his
> seat belt when his car was hit.
>
> He suffered cuts to his arm and has complained of back pain. The extent of
> damage to his patrol car was not available.
>
> The Richmond-San Rafael Bridge is in the midst of an extensive resurfacing
> project with both directions of traffic limited by delineation markers.
>
> Rodriguez drove across the middle lane and into the slow lane where he
> struck the CHP vehicle, police said.
>
> The project is expected to be finished next month, according to the CHP.
>
> Rodriguez was being held at Marin County Jail on $50,000 bail and is due in
> court Friday. If convicted, he could face up to three years in state prison.
>
> Contact Joe Wolfcale via e-mail at

The death toll from drunken spic drivers is astronomical.

ted

Old October 13th 06, 02:16 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Keith Schiffner

SNIP

> The death toll from drunken spic drivers is
> astronomical.
>
> ted

Yet it doesn't even compare to the numbers
killed by crackers...go figure. White trash like
YOU deserve to be called HONKY by the rest of the
world.

--
Nefarious Necrologist 42nd Degree
Some people ride, some just like to show off their

Old October 13th 06, 07:48 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Screw E'm..Still A Tony Fan

Stop crossposting this bull**** already.

Old October 13th 06, 12:22 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar

You want to condemn dui fine...but leave the racism out of it.

Old October 14th 06, 04:50 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
moli n ny

Inbred white trash - you 've got to love them.
Their ignorance and racism are comic relief, it's
sort of like watching those folks in 'Deliverance'
Now squeal like a pig you racist ass wipe.

ups.com...

Old October 15th 06, 07:07 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
YourAdHere

moli n ny wrote:
> Inbred white trash - you 've got to love them.
> Their ignorance and racism are comic relief, it's
> sort of like watching those folks in 'Deliverance.'

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

If you want to know whether a people is white, simply look at whether
immigration to those countries is being talked about.

http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog

Liberals and respectable conservatives say there is this RACE problem.
Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world
pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but
nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in
millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY
white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e.,
intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would
be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into
EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE
problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what
kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide
against my race, the white race, Liberals and 'respectable'
conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

Old October 15th 06, 11:34 AM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Douglas W. \Popeye\ Frederick

>"YourAdHere" > wrote in message
roups.com...

> moli n ny wrote:
>> Inbred white trash - you 've got to love them.
>> Their ignorance and racism are comic relief, it's
>> sort of like watching those folks in 'Deliverance.'

> They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
>
> Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>
> If you want to know whether a people is white, simply look at whether
> immigration to those countries is being talked about.
>

> http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog
>
> Liberals and respectable conservatives say there is this RACE problem.
> Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world
> pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.
>
> The Netherlands and Belgium are more crowded than Japan or Taiwan, but
> nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in
> millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.
>
> Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY
> white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e.,
> intermarry, with all those non-whites.
>
> What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would
> be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into
> EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?
>
> How long would it take anyone to realize I'm not talking about a RACE
> problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?"
>
> And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what
> kind of psycho black man wouldn't object to this?
>
> But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide
> against my race, the white race, Liberals and 'respectable'
> conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.
>
> They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
>
> Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>
> If you want to know whether a people is white, simply look at whether
> immigration to those countries is being talked about.
>
> http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/

Have a beer and relax, dude.

If you'd just stop spending so much money on beer and your pickup truck,
and paid more attention to your wives instead of the ballgame on T.V., you
wouldn't have night terrors about black men bedding them down like they did
your mothers.

And white people don't -want- to live where black people do, on this
continent, or any other.

And Asians, Latinos, Europeans and Africans are generally more racist
and/or bigoted than us, by an order of magnitude.

Old October 15th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.trucking,rec.autos.sport.nascar
Keith Schiffner

"YourAdHere" > wrote in
message
oups.com...

> moli n ny wrote:
>> Inbred white trash - you 've got to love them.
>> Their ignorance and racism are comic relief,
>> it's
>> sort of like watching those folks in
>> 'Deliverance.'

> They say they are anti-racist. What they are is
> anti-white.

two things numbnuts...

#1 being anti-racist means you don't give a flying
**** at a rolling doughnut WHAT race the racist
is...you just slit the ****ers throat and make his
friends watch, throw the body in a chipper
shredder then make THEM shovel the mess and dump
it in a lake. Reminding them that if they ever act
say or do anything racist again they'll wish
they'd been their buddy. THAT is what an
ethical/moral group of Americans would do to
racists if they had any god damn balls.

#2 You obviously ARE a racist scum bag and I hope
you daughters marry illegal immigrants and your
sons all become Islamist Collectivists.

Now do toddle off and drink a bottle of Red Devil
you'll feel better.