HELP - ANY 57/58 PLYMOUTH IN JUNKYARDS LEFT???

Old September 20th 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.autos.antique,alt.autos.antique,alt.autos.classic-trucks

Default HELP - ANY 57/58 PLYMOUTH IN JUNKYARDS LEFT???

Hi there!

I´m looking for a more or less complete 57/58 Plymouth project car. As
I see, some of you are in junkyards from time to time.

So if you should come across any 57/58 Plymouth or 59 Dodge - hey- drop
me a line or send some pics!

Or maybe anyone has still one in his/her backyard?!?

Thanks for your help!
TOM

cads4all [at] yahoo.com

Old September 24th 06, 05:25 AM posted to rec.autos.antique,alt.autos.antique,alt.autos.classic-trucks
Scott Buchanan

Try he

www.allamericanclassics.com/

ps.com...

Old June 16th 07, 07:42 PM posted to rec.autos.antique
JLA

> GUEST wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> I´m looking for a more or less complete 57/58 Plymouth project car.

As
> I see, some of you are in junkyards from time to time.
>
> So if you should come across any 57/58 Plymouth or 59 Dodge - hey-

drop
> me a line or send some pics!
>
> Or maybe anyone has still one in his/her backyard?!?
>

> Thanks for your help!
> TOM
>
> cads4all [at] yahoo.com

Well, they just dug up a 1957
Plymouth Belvedere out of a time capsule vault in Tulsa that might be
considered a "fixer upper"

Here are some high resolution pictures

http://www.jlaforums.com/viewtopic.p...700431#8700431