Hints Of The Next Mustang?

Old August 31st 11, 03:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

Default Hints Of The Next Mustang?

I think there are some future Mustang cues that will be pulled from
this design. Take a look. See anything you like?

http://www.autoweek.com/article/2011...FURT/110839993

Patrick
Old August 31st 11, 03:23 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On Aug 30, 9:02*pm, "
> wrote:
> I think there are some future Mustang cues that will be pulled from
> this design. *Take a look. See anything you like?
>
> http://www.autoweek.com/article/2011...FURT/110839993

Wow Patrick, seems you were right.

http://www.themustangnews.com/conten...-2015-mustang/

Patrick

Old August 31st 11, 05:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

In article
" > wrote:

> On Aug 30, 9:02*pm, "
> > wrote:
> > I think there are some future Mustang cues that will be pulled from
> > this design. *Take a look. See anything you like?
> >
> > http://www.autoweek.com/article/2011...FURT/110839993

> Wow Patrick, seems you were right.
>
> http://www.themustangnews.com/conten...is-this-the-20
> 15-mustang/
>
> Patrick

Hum, not sure I like it. No doubt it looks great in person.
Not a fan of all those gull wing doors.
Don't like the high center exhaust.
Naa, don't like it. It has no mustang looking "features".
It's not mustangish.

BTW...
Why is the driver's seat a different color from the others?

--
Not sent through any particular network from any pompous smart phone.
Old August 31st 11, 04:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
[email protected][_2_]

On Aug 30, 11:14*pm, twk > wrote:
> In article
> >,
>
> " > wrote:
> > On Aug 30, 9:02*pm, "
> > > wrote:
> > > I think there are some future Mustang cues that will be pulled from
> > > this design. *Take a look. See anything you like?

> > >http://www.autoweek.com/article/2011...FURT/110839993

> > Wow Patrick, seems you were right.

> >http://www.themustangnews.com/conten...-concept-is-th...
> > 15-mustang/

> Hum, not sure I like it. No doubt it looks great in person.

I think all the fundamental styling cues look good.

> Not a fan of all those gull wing doors.

Show car, not final production, stuff

> Don't like the high center exhaust.

Probably just show car stuff again.

> Naa, don't like it. It has no mustang looking "features".
> It's not mustangish.

But imagine it with a Mustang-style grill and rear fender scoop.

> BTW...
> Why is the driver's seat a different color from the others?

Again, just show-car stuff.

Patrick

Old September 1st 11, 05:07 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
twk

In article
" > wrote:

> On Aug 30, 11:14*pm, twk > wrote:
> > In article
> > >,
> >
> > " > wrote:
> > > On Aug 30, 9:02*pm, "

> > > Wow Patrick, seems you were right.

> > >http://www.themustangnews.com/conten...-concept-is-th...
> > > 15-mustang/

> > Hum, not sure I like it. No doubt it looks great in person.

> I think all the fundamental styling cues look good.
>
> > Not a fan of all those gull wing doors.

> Show car, not final production, stuff
>
> > Don't like the high center exhaust.

> Probably just show car stuff again.
>
> > Naa, don't like it. It has no mustang looking "features".
> > It's not mustangish.

> But imagine it with a Mustang-style grill and rear fender scoop.
>
> > BTW...
> > Why is the driver's seat a different color from the others?

> Again, just show-car stuff.
>
> Patrick
>
> > Not sent through any particular network from any pompous smart phone.

LoL. You make some good points.

--
Not sent through any particular network from any pompous smart phone.