Water Powered Cars Will Never Work

Old June 10th 09, 09:38 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
z[_1_]

Default Water Powered Cars Will Never Work

On Jun 4, 5:39*am, wrote:
> Water Powered Cars Will Never Work...http://www.uretima.info/2009/06/wate...ever-work.html

i don't see why. put a setup on to capture rain in a big container on
the roof, then have it turn a turbine as it drains down, to drive the
car. control the flow via a "throttle" valve. all that's necessary is
to fill in the details. i'll leave that to the less brilliant and
creative than I.

now, on to how to make peace in the middle east.
Old June 12th 09, 04:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

Thus spake z > :

>On Jun 4, 5:39*am, wrote:
>> Water Powered Cars Will Never Work...http://www.uretima.info/2009/06/wate...ever-work.html

>i don't see why. put a setup on to capture rain in a big container on
>the roof, then have it turn a turbine as it drains down, to drive the
>car. control the flow via a "throttle" valve. all that's necessary is
>to fill in the details. i'll leave that to the less brilliant and
>creative than I.

Or, as all too many of my college texts said (I was a EE and CS major
in the mid 70s): "The proof of which is left as an exercise to the
reader." ie. I was too lazy to write that paragraph and my grad
students were too drunk/stoned.

--

- dillon I am not invalid

"Gee, Jimmy,I'm sorry to hear that your girlfriend
turned out to be a Cylon."
-Special Agent Tim McGee, "NCIS"