How to display error / fault codes 2001 Dodge Ram?

Old August 7th 06, 08:38 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge.truck,alt.autos.dodge.trucks,alt.autos.dodge
maxpower

Default PROBLEM SOLVED (was: no bus / CCD message or How to display error / fault codes 2001 Dodge Ram?)

"MoPar Man" > wrote in message
> First let me thank maxpower (aka Glenn Measley), miles, FMB, Nosey,
> TBone, Tom Lawrence, and Joe Brophy for the wealth of information and
> the detailed answers to my technical questions about the Chrysler Data
> Bus (tm)(C). My special thanks to Glen for giving me the encouragment
> to continue diagnosing this problem in my own driveway.

Gee thanks but I didnt encourage you to work on it!!, but im glad you got it
fixed. I still think it is rain related.

Also I wont to say that I am one of those so called " Monkeys at the dealer"
Let me know when you have another problem!!

Old August 16th 06, 03:48 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge.truck,alt.autos.dodge.trucks,alt.autos.dodge
ksgp2

Default 70 dodge 2 ton truck`

anyone looking for a pretty good old farm type truck? 1970 small block 4
spd. 2 ton on purple wave auction.com out of manhattan kansas. so far the
bid is 550.00 looks to be a driver with not much rust. good floors and
rockers. ksgp2

Old November 12th 16, 03:18 PM posted to alt.autos.dodge.truck,alt.autos.dodge.trucks,alt.autos.dodge
thomas herron

Default How to display error / fault codes 2001 Dodge Ram?

replying to MoPar Man, thomas herron wrote:
You can jump the ads relay

--
for full context, visit http://www.motorsforum.com/dodge_tru...ram-18820-.htm