OT / American Suicide....Very sobering . Long Read

Old August 18th 08, 09:15 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Ken[_9_]

Default OT / American Suicide....Very sobering . Long Read

On Aug 18, 12:39*pm, "CardsFan" > wrote:

> Filing a lawsuit. *How very American of her.
>
> AJM

And then, no doubt, claim that she shouldn't pay taxes on the prize
cause she's an illegal

Old August 18th 08, 10:47 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

"CardsFan" > wrote in message
Snip
> The only way to deal with that quack is ignore his drivel. He's
> obviously quite pleased with himself, so I let him be. Would that
> he would extend to the rest of us the same consideration.
>
> AJM

I'm with you there, I screwed up my kill file for want of getting
someone back that I had blocked. I was lazy and did a registry search
and deleted his key. Now I can't kill file anyone that posts from a
news group.

Due to events in the last few weeks I think I'll go buy a new
computer, this one is 8 years old and there may be something faster
out there. ;-)

Sort of like putting the Supercar tires back on the C6, it don't work
like it does with the rain tires on, darts all over the place in the
truck ruts. Should have left well enough alone.

As to the original post when I went grocery shopping today I was in
the check out line behind a card carrying shopper. Their cart was full
top and bottom, lots of beer and soft drinks. Her bill was $5.23, tax
on the non food items and mine was $61.43 and only half full on the
top only. I worked 45 years for my benefits and her and her 3 kids
ages didn't total that much time.

Old August 21st 08, 05:11 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Andrew DeFaria

CardsFan wrote:
> The only way to deal with that quack is ignore his drivel. He's
> obviously quite pleased with himself, so I let him be. Would that he
> would extend to the rest of us the same consideration.

The only thing good needs to do to allow bad to win is to ignore it...
or something like that...

Let's face it:

Christianity is the belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his
own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his
flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so
he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in
humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat
from a magical tree.

--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Hit any user to continue.