Hofmeister Kink vs Bangle Butt

Old July 6th 14, 03:32 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
really real

Default Hofmeister Kink vs Bangle Butt

Being a new BMW owner, I now get interesting BMW literature mailed to
me. Recently I got a booklet called The Art of Driving, which showed the
Hofmeister Kink, that rear window angle line designed in 1961 by their
stylist Wilhelm Hofmeister and still a part of BMW design today.

https://www.google.ca/search?site=&t...vts&gws_rd=ssl

I wonder if BMW's promotion of the Hofmeister Kink is in response to all
the heat they took over the Bangle Butt, their 1992 styling debacle
designed by Chris Bangle?

https://www.google.ca/search?q=bangl...w=1280&bih=595

Stop Chris Bangle Petition Jeff Mayner BMW 7 February 22nd 06 11:25 AM
My V-10 kicks enviromentalist butt! cantcatchthis 4x4 14 August 29th 05 05:52 AM
Mustang Kicks GTO Butt [email protected] Ford Mustang 14 April 21st 05 01:34 AM
2005 Butt Ugly Grayfox Corvette 15 March 15th 05 06:15 AM
GEORGE W. BUSH HIRES CHRIS BANGLE OF BMW Joanny Smith BMW 9 January 11th 05 01:22 AM