I have an 06 vue with 112k miles and I've gone through like 5 front bearings.

Old September 17th 12, 04:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Mike the bearing buyer

Default I have an 06 vue with 112k miles and I've gone through like 5 front bearings.

Wondering why these bearings go bad so soon. I just had one 5 days ago by a mechanic, and it sounds lIke its already going bad. What's the deal?
--
+--[ SERVER SIGNATURE ]---------------------+
| Web, RSS and Social Media Interface to |

2010 PT Cruiser front wheel bearings failed at 22,000 miles Steve Stone[_4_] Chrysler 2 September 22nd 12 02:03 PM
'05 Vue Wheel Bearings JohnS Saturn 6 July 23rd 08 03:07 PM
2006 Vue. 12 miles per gallon? [email protected] Saturn 8 February 8th 07 05:26 AM
Wheel bearings VUE 2003 mopnbroom Saturn 5 March 10th 06 01:27 AM
VUE Wheel Bearings Scott W. Petersen Saturn 2 July 9th 04 08:26 PM