Balance weights affecting traction control?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 22nd 07, 01:02 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
Sly

Default Balance weights affecting traction control?

Just had two new tyres on my A3 and they balanced them with steel
weights, not lead as they are toxic and not allowed to be used any more
incase anyone eats their wheels!

Since then my ASR light flashes when I pull away and has to be turned
off and on in order for me to carry on driving.

Could the weights be affecting the ASR or worse still could it affect
my ABS when I need it most?!

My garage is looking into it, but this could help if they find nothing
and others too in the future.

Thanks

Sly

abs and traction control both lit - help!! Hinesh Patel BMW 2 August 21st 06 09:57 PM
URGENT - 1996 740IL Traction Control John Moriarity BMW 2 November 27th 04 06:32 AM
Traction Control TF Corvette 8 November 7th 04 07:42 PM
traction control adder BMW 1 November 3rd 04 05:42 PM