Saw the Tibetian Monkey Stretcher and his brother today on theway home.

Old September 30th 10, 03:08 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Default Saw the Tibetian Monkey Stretcher and his brother today on theway home.

On Sep 30, 5:13*am, "Charles Grozny" > wrote:
> "FatterDumber& Happier Moe" > wrote in
> ink.net...
>

> > His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle wrote:

> >> Wise Tibetan Monkey is smart enough NOT to ride a bike until the other
> >> monkeys come out. Where are they?

> >> We will take the lane as it was meant to be. No species is better than
> >> us just because they are bigger.

> > *Go get a job.

> I would have suggested that the Unwise Tibetian Monkey Stretcher get a life
> first, then get a haircut and get a REAL job.
>
> Besides, his brother was out on the other side of the road, so there WAS
> another monkey out. * * And NOBODY was using the bike path that has been up
> for 6 months now and a scant 50 feet from the road. * *It's a nice wide
> smooth bike path and wide enough to be marked into lanes going both ways.
> And I'm seeing a lot of Monkey Stretchers relatives along that road instead
> of on the bike path.
>
> (Funny how if the County is broke, where'd they get the money for the bike
> path that wasn't there last year? *And all the lit street signs that were
> installed this last year? Then they wonder why I refer to this as CROOK
> county. *And IDOT's Operation Tiger is misspelled, as is IDOT. *)
>
> Charles Grozny

Listen, bicycle infrastructure is the way to bring the people out. The
Dutch can remind you of that. But there's another way which is to TAKE
THE LANE and forget about traffic. This is based on my celebrated
Wisdom of the Jungle. Simply put, any money you throw at the jungle,
disappears when the lions eat it and leave the scraps for the monkey,
in this case a trail of poorly designed and UNCONNECTED bike
facilities.

So from now on, learn to call it by name: the Dutch Way of the
TibetanMonkey way.