Hey driver, do you know why cyclists hate you?

Old September 27th 10, 11:58 PM posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.autos.driving,alt.society.liberalism,alt.fan.noam-chomsky,alt.fan.michael-moore
His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Default Hey driver, do you know why cyclists hate you?

On Sep 27, 3:33 pm, Forrest Hodge > wrote:
> On 9/27/2010 8:56 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of
>

> the Jungle wrote:

> >> When bicyclists can keep up with the prevailing speed of traffic then
> >> we'll talk.

> > If we can't go up to their speed, we should bring 'em down to ours.

> > We need more vehicles like these...

> >http://www.evfinder.com/NEVs.htm

> > Tell ya what, THE RIGHT LANE IS ONLY FOR BICYCLES AND NEV'S.

> > I will sign the decree soon.

> I know it doesn't pertain to you, and your philosophy,but most of us
> have jobs that we need to get to and from. Artificially lowering the
> speed limits (even more than they already are) would hurt productivity
> and/or just increase the number of hours the gainfully employed would
> have to stay at work.

There you go: Work, Work and no pleasure! You must see this movie with
Julia Roberts where the Italians laugh at the Americans.

Their secret to happiness? They ride scooters!

Old September 28th 10, 01:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.noam-chomsky
Micheal C. Jordan

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle" ) writes:
> On Sep 27, 3:33 pm, Forrest Hodge > wrote:
>> On 9/27/2010 8:56 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of
>>

>> the Jungle wrote:

>> > If we can't go up to their speed, we should bring 'em down to ours.

>> > We need more vehicles like these...

>> >http://www.evfinder.com/NEVs.htm

>> > Tell ya what, THE RIGHT LANE IS ONLY FOR BICYCLES AND NEV'S.

>> > I will sign the decree soon.

>> I know it doesn't pertain to you, and your philosophy,but most of us
>> have jobs that we need to get to and from. Artificially lowering the
>> speed limits (even more than they already are) would hurt productivity
>> and/or just increase the number of hours the gainfully employed would
>> have to stay at work.

> There you go: Work, Work and no pleasure! You must see this movie with
> Julia Roberts where the Italians laugh at the Americans.
>
> Their secret to happiness? They ride scooters!

As usual, your wrong Monkey Boy... it's Ferraris, Maseratis, and
Lamborghinis. For the Italians who can't afford their country's 200 MPH+
supercars, it's huge brakes and loud Fiamm air horns on their Fiat's,
Alfas etc..

cyclists with a cause Zinc[_2_] Auto Photos 0 May 3rd 08 11:48 AM
Why do drivers hate cyclists? ComandanteBanana Driving 15 April 23rd 08 01:38 PM
Should Cyclists Pack Guns? donquijote1954 Driving 363 May 7th 07 03:25 PM
About pedal cyclists. Eeyore Driving 13 February 8th 07 08:44 AM
Bushamerica - Cops shoot SUV 120 times. Hit UNARMED driver 4 times. Jesse Jackson calls it a hate crime [email protected] Driving 1 June 9th 05 01:52 AM