I re-started my membership and need help

Old October 24th 09, 03:14 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Niles Anders[_1_]

Default I re-started my membership and need help

I re-started my memebership and now their forum is down.

Are these guys professional or are they flaky? I re-upped 2 days ago and
they already have 3 strikes against them. My racing buddies said I'd
never be happy at iRacing but I really want to drive the Indy Car and
without details about their Indy races next May I want to get my stats
up so I won't miss an oppurtunity.

Their survey didn't work now their forums aren't working and I have an
issue and am looking some help. Maybe someone here can help.

I only had a 1 month membership and I'm not really up to speed on
procedures. I wanted to start working on my oval stats but I can't seem
to get in a race, as of October 24th 2009, with my Legends car. What's
up? All I can get is a test session.
Old October 24th 09, 10:13 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony R

Niles Anders wrote:

> I only had a 1 month membership and I'm not really up to speed on
> procedures. I wanted to start working on my oval stats but I can't seem
> to get in a race, as of October 24th 2009, with my Legends car. What's
> up? All I can get is a test session.

Legends races run every hour on the hour, though it seems you have
managed to get in 4 races since you posted.

Cheers
Tony

Old October 25th 09, 04:35 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Uwe

Hi Nils & Tony,

dunno about "professional" at the moment, I took half an hour to fill
in their "why did you leave iracing" survey only to be greeted with an
"isurvey" Server error when I hit "submit" with no way of hitting
"back" without losing the form contents... 8-P

Uwe

Old October 29th 09, 03:50 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PlowBoy[_3_]

Uwe,

Did you see wheatley post? they hired a company to do those, same as my
hospital uses companies to do surveys. Bitching about the survey site, It
is like bitching at Coke, because NBC's network went off the air during the
commercial or something.

Old October 30th 09, 11:01 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Uwe

On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:50:49 -0500, PlowBoy wrote:
> Uwe,
>
> Did you see wheatley post? they hired a company to do those, same as my
> hospital uses companies to do surveys. Bitching about the survey site, It
> is like bitching at Coke, because NBC's network went off the air during the
> commercial or something.

Maybe the name of the company ("isurvey") did it for me ;-)

Uwe
Old November 2nd 09, 08:06 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PlowBoy[_3_]

well,

McP didnt see it the way I see it. hell, I dont know how many times I have
hired a company, that half assed something... about all of them. This is
IT after all.

Do you know the difference between a Automobile salesman, and a
Software/hardware salesman?

--- Ill let you guess then post it

Old November 2nd 09, 11:59 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
PlowBoy[_3_]

The Difference is:

the car salesman KNOWS that he is LYING to you!

Old November 3rd 09, 04:08 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Anton Kolakov

PlowBoy wrote:
> The Difference is:
>
> the car salesman KNOWS that he is LYING to you!

Yea, and that makes him a dumb **** because most of us also know he is
lying.