iRacing - My slant

Old October 17th 09, 04:57 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
David G Fisher's Left Testicle

Default iRacing - My slant

"Niles Anders" > wrote in message
> >Sim racing is a sport unto itself bozo!<

> Not sport .... game.

I agree. It's no more a sport than chess is.

Old October 17th 09, 05:16 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jelloshooter69

On Oct 17, 11:57*am, "David G Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol>
wrote:
> "Niles Anders" > wrote in message

> > >Sim racing is a sport unto itself bozo!<

> > Not sport .... game.

> I agree. It's no more a sport than chess is.

i broke a sweat once in chess never in sim race?
Old October 17th 09, 05:18 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Niles Anders[_1_]

In North America there are so many leagues available at all different
times league schedules are not restrictive. That may apply to Australia
but not North America.

Old October 18th 09, 01:16 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Byron Forbes

"David G Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in message

> "Niles Anders" > wrote in message
>> >Sim racing is a sport unto itself bozo!<

>> Not sport .... game.

> I agree. It's no more a sport than chess is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess#B...2.80.931945.29

Dale Earnhardt gets nervous before he sim races! -
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/18/au...?_r=3&emc=eta1

Old October 18th 09, 02:57 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jelloshooter69

On Oct 17, 8:16*pm, "Byron Forbes" > wrote:

> >> Not sport .... game.

> > I agree. It's no more a sport than chess is.

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess#B...1850.E2.80.931...
>
> * *Dale Earnhardt gets nervous before he sim races! *-http://www..nytimes.com/2009/10/18/automobiles/18SIM.html?_r=3&emc=eta1

not sure but his performance sucks coincides with a certain release of
a product too? jus saying?
Old October 18th 09, 12:51 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Byron Forbes

"jelloshooter69" > wrote in message
> On Oct 17, 8:16 pm, "Byron Forbes" > wrote:

>> > I agree. It's no more a sport than chess is.

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess#B...1850.E2.80.931...
>>
>> Dale Earnhardt gets nervous before he sim races!
>> ) -http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/18/automobiles/18SIM.html?_r=3&emc=eta1

> not sure but his performance sucks coincides with a certain release of
> a product too? jus saying?

Yeah, thought that too - maybe too much simming, not enough real stuff!

Old October 18th 09, 03:26 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jelloshooter69

On Oct 18, 7:51*am, "Byron Forbes" > wrote:
> "jelloshooter69" > wrote in message

> > On Oct 17, 8:16 pm, "Byron Forbes" > wrote:
> >> "David G Fisher's Left Testicle" <dfg.myass@aol> wrote in

> >>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chess#B...1850.E2.80.931....

> >> * *Dale Earnhardt gets nervous before he sim races!
> >> ) *-http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/18/automobiles/18SIM.html?_r=3&emc=eta1

> > not sure but his performance sucks coincides with a certain release of
> > a product too? jus saying?

> * * Yeah, thought that too - maybe too much simming, not enough real stuff!

lol, i was joking, but really if he plays it that much and the reality
that it drives no where near accurately must mentally affect something
i guess needs a better sim or quit that one
Old October 18th 09, 04:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Byron Forbes

"jelloshooter69" > wrote in message
> On Oct 18, 7:51 am, "Byron Forbes" > wrote:

>> > not sure but his performance sucks coincides with a certain release of
>> > a product too? jus saying?

>> Yeah, thought that too - maybe too much simming, not enough real
>> stuff!
>>

> lol, i was joking, but really if he plays it that much and the reality
> that it drives no where near accurately must mentally affect something
> i guess needs a better sim or quit that one

He's won all there is to win in NASCAR right? Probably likes the new
challenge of simming against fellow aliens!

Old October 20th 09, 11:49 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
jelloshooter69

On Oct 18, 11:27*am, "Byron Forbes" > wrote:
> "jelloshooter69" > wrote in message

> >> * * Yeah, thought that too - maybe too much simming, not enough real
> >> stuff!
> >>

> > lol, i was joking, but really if he plays it that much and the reality
> > that it drives no where near accurately must mentally affect something
> > i guess * needs a better sim or quit that one

> * * He's won all there is to win in NASCAR right? Probably likes the new
> challenge of simming against fellow aliens!

it is worse than thought about deceit, http://www.business-litigation-assoc...om/iRacing.pdf

Here is transcript comments about actual truth under oath

"The question that was asked of DK was very simple, "How much of the
original NR2003 code remains in the iRacing software?"
DK responded with, "I do not know exactly, but I estimate 65% is
unaltered NR2003 code"
Tim R's lawyer asked, "So why do you state as little as 1% to the
media and on your own site?"
DK responds with, "We tell the public and media a different number"
Tim R's lawyer asked, "Why would you do that?"
DK responds with, "We do not want our customers to know or they may
not buy our product"

http://www.thepits.us/board/viewtopi...15174&start=15

so looks like what they say on their site is one thing and truth
another like over 15000 members probably is how many names they used
from demos and such.

money is evil

Day 28 in the Big iRacing house <-- warning, long and about iRacing Andrew MacPherson Simulators 29 October 1st 08 08:54 AM
slant 6 static timing Jeff[_5_] Dodge 2 June 24th 07 03:09 PM
rebuilding slant 6 engine njot Chrysler 16 May 18th 07 06:26 PM
rebuilding a slant 6 engine njot Chrysler 1 May 16th 07 05:36 PM
Slant Six in Jeep? Bret Ludwig Jeep 20 September 22nd 05 08:23 PM