rFactor '67 F1 Beta Mod Released

Old November 10th 06, 02:24 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Dave F

Default rFactor '67 F1 Beta Mod Released

http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=rFGP

http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=273189

--
David G Fisher

Old November 12th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Woodie83

Dave F wrote:
> http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=rFGP
>
> http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=273189

I got the download, but can't figure out how to install it. Anyone got
any ideas? All the relevant threads have been hidden. thanks

Don McCorkle
Old November 12th 06, 04:19 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony Rickard

Woodie83 wrote:
> Dave F wrote:
>> http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=rFGP
>>
>> http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=273189
>>

> I got the download, but can't figure out how to install it. Anyone got
> any ideas? All the relevant threads have been hidden. thanks

Just drop the folders Gamedata & RFM from the compressed file into your
rFactor folder and say yes to overwrite.

Cheers
Tony
Old November 12th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Woodie83

Tony Rickard wrote:
> Woodie83 wrote:
>
>> I got the download, but can't figure out how to install it. Anyone
>> got any ideas? All the relevant threads have been hidden. thanks

> Just drop the folders Gamedata & RFM from the compressed file into your
> rFactor folder and say yes to overwrite.

I figured it out with a little more playing around, thanks for your
help. It's a little bit crude and the setups are terrible, but it's fun
to be able to slide the car around just like in GPL. I don't get who
thinks their textures were stolen, the detail was much higher on the
GPLEA cars.

Don McCorkle
Old November 19th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
mcewena

It's gone from both now.. what gives?

Old November 19th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Tony Rickard

mcewena wrote:
> It's gone from both now.. what gives?
>
> On Nov 10, 8:24 am, "Dave F" > wrote:
>> http://www.rfactorcentral.com/detail.cfm?ID=rFGP
>>
>> http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=273189

I understand it was pulled as it used content (GPLEA?) without permission.

Not sure what happens now.

Cheers
Tony
Old November 20th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Darus

Is it wrong to ask where one could find some setups, assuming any were
even made?

Old November 21st 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Ron Ronchetto

Darus, The mod was only up for a very short time... and there weren't any
setups posted at the site. I would imagine that taking some of your "good
"old setups for GPL F1's and using those settings......... a person could
pretty much develop a decent one.

Ron R.

ps.com...

Old November 21st 06, 12:29 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Darus

Ron Ronchetto wrote:
> Darus, The mod was only up for a very short time... and there weren't any
> setups posted at the site. I would imagine that taking some of your "good
> "old setups for GPL F1's and using those settings......... a person could
> pretty much develop a decent one.
>
> Ron R.

I kinda of guessed that. ;-(

I was just looking for a quick fix. Seeing that only a handful of ppl.
even got the mod when it was out, it isn't like I am going to be racing
online. Just trying to get my GPL fix with the updated goodies that rF
offers.

Thanks.