Audi A4 "left dipped headlight" problem

Old November 25th 08, 08:04 PM posted to alt.autos.audi
jonnyee12

Default Audi A4 "left dipped headlight" problem

Hey, i just took my 2005.5 A4 to the dealer today with the same problem
only with the right side light, but iv been getting both main beam and
dipping beam warning lights. Also noticed that they flicker when i turn
right. We'll see what they say tonite.

jonnyee

--
jonnyee12
jonnyee12's Profile: http://www.audiforum.ca/member.php?userid=6967

Old March 15th 16, 02:46 PM posted to alt.autos.audi

Try this site http://nickscarblog.com/diy/how-to-f...ror-on-an-audi