Here's a Goodie! cold start sluggishness

Old December 9th 06, 06:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Default Here's a Goodie! cold start sluggishness

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous, I can't believe
how jealous this little draft dodging coward schizophrenic psychopath
liar is, in Vancouver who's only way to get attention is to make a fool
of it's self. With an obsession the other perverts here. With extreme
jealous ranting over the documents/possessions proving I'm an American
man. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with it's
senseless barking, me too, me too. And the poor thing, you're too
girlie to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your
statement like a man.
You're not worth any more time when a cut and paste this same
paragraph it fits so well!
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 9th 06, 06:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

Default Here's a Goodie! cold start sluggishness - Hughes-DL.jpg (1/1) [85K]

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 21:59:43 -0800, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote
(in article >):

> Yup, blocked it off while I still had an A smog license, too.
> BFD!
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/

Say Bill, if the guy in the gas station is really you, who is the guy on your
driver's license? Here, I've posted both of them for you. See how they look
alike - not. So, which one is you and who is the other guy?
Craig

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hughes-DL.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	11454
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hughes-DL.jpg (117.1 KB, 48 views)
Old December 9th 06, 06:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 21:59:43 -0800, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote
(in article >):

> Yup, blocked it off while I still had an A smog license, too.
> BFD!
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/

Say Bill, if the guy in the gas station is really you, who is the guy on your
driver's license? Here, I've posted both of them for you. See how they look
alike - not. So, which one is you and who is the other guy?
Craig

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hughes-DL.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	85.0 KB
ID:	11455
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hughes-DL.jpg (117.1 KB, 66 views)
Old December 9th 06, 06:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

Default Here's a Goodie! cold start sluggishness - Unknown-gas-station-guy.jpg (1/1) [20K]

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 21:59:43 -0800, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote
(in article >):

> Yup, blocked it off while I still had an A smog license, too.
> BFD!
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/

Say Bill, if the guy in the gas station is really you, who is the guy on your
driver's license? Here, I've posted both of them for you. See how they look
alike - not. So, which one is you and who is the other guy?
Craig

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Unknown-gas-station-guy.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	11450
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Unknown-gas-station-guy.jpg (27.5 KB, 66 views)
Old December 9th 06, 06:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 21:59:43 -0800, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote
(in article >):

> Yup, blocked it off while I still had an A smog license, too.
> BFD!
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/

Say Bill, if the guy in the gas station is really you, who is the guy on your
driver's license? Here, I've posted both of them for you. See how they look
alike - not. So, which one is you and who is the other guy?
Craig

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Unknown-gas-station-guy.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	11451
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Unknown-gas-station-guy.jpg (27.5 KB, 62 views)
Old December 9th 06, 06:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

A smog license? You admitted that you had a plug hidden in a vacuum
hose and a plate under the valves, doesn't sound legal to me.....

On Fri, 08 Dec 2006 21:59:43 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"

http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 9th 06, 06:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos

http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 9th 06, 06:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little coward from
San Francisco, who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of it's
self. With this fagot obsession/fetish you have. Like when the other
kids laughed at it's attempt to use foul language in elementary school
play grounds, but just gibberish. Like a little rat dog barking me too,
me too.
And of course you don't have an DD214, you have to serve our
country honorably for that.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old December 9th 06, 06:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

Old December 9th 06, 06:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

cold start sluggishness Deano Jeep 57 December 12th 06 01:38 AM
Another little goodie for my KJ KJ.Kate Jeep 11 February 20th 06 12:57 AM
83 VW Rabbit Hard to start and progressively looses power and dies. Cold start? Fuel pressure? Electrical? URGENT. Please respond! Mark Amero BMW 11 August 4th 05 10:39 PM
83 VW Rabbit Hard to start and progressively looses power and dies. Cold start? Fuel pressure? Electrical? URGENT. Please respond! Mark Amero VW water cooled 3 August 4th 05 02:15 AM
sluggishness and cruise control problems Darren Dunham VW water cooled 11 February 2nd 05 02:42 AM